Another example why being in shape and prepared is important - brotha allows mall cop to assault GF

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

tariqelite
Another race soldier (this one is a mall security guard) attacked another pregnant Black woman who was with her child at the mall.
Black people need to use videos like this as learning tools:
1. When you leave your home as a Black person, EXPECT that you and your family can be racially attacked

2. Stop yelling that a BW “is pregnant” when she is being attacked by race soldiers. This will not gain ANY sympathy from them

3. The weak “brotha” in the video was NOT prepared to neutralize the threat against the woman and child. And the race soldier analyzed this weakness
4. Black men are supposed to direct the threat to THEMSELVES so that the women and children won’t get harmed

5. Black men have to get in the gym and train regularly to be in a physical position to defend their families. The Black man in this video was completely out of shape, while wearing pants that were falling off, and some damn flip flops. And the race soldier was dressed war ready

Black people better stop looking for sympathy from the dominant society, because they have NONE for you. So stop reacting emotionally and DEFEND yourselves by any means.
✊

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Need to be war ready at all times, dead real out here. They give zero fux, self defensive tactics and methods- in front of the child too..Don't expect people with no conscious to be rational. Don't show any emotion with them - the cacs thrive off it.

Background: "The lady was only wanting to return cold food she received, for fresh food. The guy working the counter called security instead of either refunding her money or giving her fresh food. The restaurant worker was fired by his supervisor and the security guard was fired also for using unnecessary actions for that situation."

Last edited:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Please gawd let me be in a situation like that
So I can rip a cacs throat out:blessed:

I feel the same way but chances are slim that this will ever happen to brothas like us because we're prepared to defend ourselves and ours by any means necessary.

Its like white people have a DBZ scouter for weak nikkas because they know exactly which ones to try that fukk shyt with.

pcpking

All Star
Daps
That fat ass nikka is a disgrace because I would have caught a good case beating that cac ass for try to slam my pregnant woman, fat ass walking around in flip flops..... Take them off and beat his ass. That cac knew his sloppy ass was such a non factor that he push him to the side TO SLAM HIS PREGNANT CHICK AND MACE HER I FRONT OF ANOTHER KID. MY GOD IF THAT WAS ME IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A MURDER ON THAT TAPE.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Damn bruh:snoop: He can’t show his face anywhere for awhile smh. Like he literally couldn’t do anything. That’s crazy.