Another dev says X1 PS4 "quite close" in terms of power

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
http://gamingbolt.com/umbra-dev-on-ps4s-8-gb-ddr5-ram-devs-cant-take-full-advantage-of-it-right-now

I know, I know the gaf "insiders" told you ps4 will be amazing and that this dude and is a corporate shill, but you have to admit if devs keep saying the same thing there must be some truth to it :manny:
damn the bitterness continues. facts are facts. its all in the numbers that have been presented. stop being blind about it. even microsoft admit ps4 more powerful.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
damn the bitterness continues. facts are facts. its all in the numbers that have been presented. stop being blind about it. even microsoft admit ps4 more powerful.
So your not being blind about the business side, leading people to believe one thing so they can surprise them with better?
You really totally oblivious to this? Maybe you didn't know, console makers hide specs so the competition doesn't counter.
4gb extra RAM for PS4 was a counter. Just because M$ didn't hold a big reveal event to reveal nothing doesn't mean they haven't countered bruh
You just hope that is the case because you prefer sony products. I can assure you M$ never (I repeat, NEVER) needed to counter because they was already 2 steps ahead. Just like last gen (Tru Story)

You seen the results yourself. But I'll let you tell it. You seem like a smart young man :manny:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Looks good. I wish they would have gone with the first one and made it 60 fps.

"Killzone: Shadow Fall" is 30fps because it's targeting prettier graphics over performance & it's going to more open/non-linear (similar to the "Crysis" series) unlike other FPS games like CoD, Battlefield, & Halo. The Multiplayer is expected to be in 60fps, though.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: this thread is not about new features. It's about a dev giving his opinion on both systems.

Sorry but you have to try again:ufdup:
Its "news" you felt needed to be posted tho

On some...

"See our Xbox is almost as good as the PS4, so that justifies my purchase" shyt

Which is a thread YOU made comparing the xbox to the ps4 after YOU were complaining about the same thing in another thread

Just take the L breh you like the nikka on 2k who got a million excuses as to why he lost

"somethings wrong with the controller" ass nikka:pachaha:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Its "news" you felt needed to be posted tho

On some...

"See our Xbox is almost as good as the PS4, so that justifies my purchase" shyt

Which is a thread YOU made comparing the xbox to the ps4 after YOU were complaining about the same thing in another thread

Just take the L breh you like the nikka on 2k who got a million excuses as to why he lost

"somethings wrong with the controller" ass nikka:pachaha:

Whatever makes you feel better:manny: