Another dev says X1 PS4 "quite close" in terms of power

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
nikka, you're posts are HOT GARABGE. It's like you're trying to out do courtdog.
Everybody has been patiently waiting for you to prove to what YOU SAID.
They're expected to debut the Multiplayer portion of "Killzone": Shadowfall" at Gamescom later this month. The devs have hinted it will be in 60fps.
If you can't back up your own words, then your post are garbage.
Now, try to salvage your credibility by providing a link showing where the devs "hinted" at that
If your link is from 2012 you know we will laugh you up outta this thread.
Remember, your credibility is on the line here :popcorn:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Everybody has been patiently waiting for you to prove to what YOU SAID.

If you can't back up your own words, then your post are garbage.
Now, try to salvage your credibility by providing a link showing where the devs "hinted" at that
If your link is from 2012 you know we will laugh you up outta this thread.
Remember, your credibility is on the line here :popcorn:
523949_367115523340118_1675409675_n.jpg

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
John Carmack, they are very close with one big caveat, "I haven't bench marked the systems" they are close on paper until you start working with them and see what each can do. Nothing controversial in his statement but an honest assessment on paper. What he did go on to say was the PS4 dev tools are quite good and totally ripped to shreds the kinect basically marginalized it and said it is inferior to the PS Move.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Nobody gives a shyt if a person with zero credibility read the post. Its everyone else who reads it and sees how full of shyt you are that I care about.
Cuz now people have no problem putting you on ignore since you bring literally nothing to the table
Your not even charismatic, so we wouldn't be missing anything :manny:
John Carmack, they are very close with one big caveat, "I haven't bench marked the systems" they are close on paper until you start working with them and see what each can do. Nothing controversial in his statement but an honest assessment on paper. What he did go on to say was the PS4 dev tools are quite good and totally ripped to shreds the kinect basically marginalized it and said it is inferior to the PS Move.
PS4: Where Lying is Mandatory!!!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nothing but lies coming from you dudes:scusthov:

He praised the 360 dev tools and said Sony did better than last time, and he was talking about the original kinect. All the things he said are wrong with it have been fixed. And either way he didn't rip anything to shreds.

I swear you dudes live in the twilight zone. We watched the same video and all you were able to gather were exaggerated claims of Sony praise:wow:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Nothing but lies coming from you dudes:scusthov:

He praised the 360 dev tools and said Sony did better than last time, and he was talking about the original kinect. All the things he said are wrong with it have been fixed. And either way he didn't rip anything to shreds.

I swear you dudes live in the twilight zone. We watched the same video and all you were able to gather were exaggerated claims of Sony praise:wow:
John sounded like someone who never even used Kinect. None of his games use it, so I KNOW he just hasn't figured out a way to use it.
He was saying incorrect things like you have to look to the side instead of looking at the screen while you game :what:
Kept talking about Latency when most games on Kinect 1.0 has zero noticeable latency. Kinect 2.0 is 1:1 movements but I'll let him tell it

He did let something slip since he was getting all warm and bubbly. I see everyone missed it. Listen to him from the 5:25 point on :blessed:
He lets it slip about there "Virtual Reality System" :krs:
Basically Illumiroom and Fortaleza + Kinect = The Promised Land