Another dev says X1 PS4 "quite close" in terms of power

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I'm starting to think this is all American propaganda to save an American video game company. Now we all know the X1 won't be as powerful as the PS4. But when people start talking about services and other bullshyt that's just waving the white flag. They don't want to lose part of an investment or any money they have tied into the system's success. Plan and simple Microsoft fukked up. The system has had nothing but bad luck since it was unveiled. Now that insiders know this not going to look good they are saying anything to save it. American protectionism. It happens all the time when American products are going to take an ass whopping from a foreign competitor. This isn't any different. I want Microsoft to succeed too, but I think it is too late.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm starting to think this is all American propaganda to save an American video game company. Now we all know the X1 won't be as powerful as the PS4. But when people start talking about services and other bullshyt that's just waving the white flag. They don't want to lose part of an investment or any money they have tied into the system's success. Plan and simple Microsoft fukked up. The system has had nothing but bad luck since it was unveiled. Now that insiders know this not going to look good they are saying anything to save it. American protectionism. It happens all the time when American products are going to take an ass whopping from a foreign competitor. This isn't any different. I want Microsoft to succeed too, but I think it is too late.
:comeon:

http://gameplayermagazine.com/component/k2/66-kojima-ps4-and-xbox-one-power-difference-is-minimal

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-can-xbox-one-multi-platform-games-compete-with-ps4

So Hideo Kojima and EUROgamer are in on the "American propaganda"

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So a console with a much stronger GPU and faster memory are "close".

Them nikkaz aint trying to lose sales, that's all this shyt is.

But keep deluding yourself.... :pachaha:

Yeah but whatever a sony dev says is truth.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah but whatever a sony dev says is truth.

That's what's funny about the whole thing, a Sony dev won't even come out and say there's gonna be a huge difference in performance. They just say vague buzzwords and the stans fill in the blanks with whatever they see fit.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Newer build on the left old build on the right
DOd6XxS.jpg
Looks good. I wish they would have gone with the first one and made it 60 fps.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
You wouldn't rather have 60fps and slightly less detail on pplz clothing :what:
If it only came down to clothing detail, then that isn't enough to make a game drop from 60 to 30. There are likely many other effects going on. I don't mind a solid 30fps for certain games, because I find that I enjoy the cinematic quality that you get from that frame rate

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If it only came down to clothing detail, then that isn't enough to make a game drop from 60 to 30. There are likely many other effects going on. I don't mind a solid 30fps for certain games, because I find that I enjoy the cinematic quality that you get from that frame rate
Why not have both. Its not like KZ is maxing out the PS4 is it :lolbron:

This underwhelming game was an afterthought at E3. All the other shooters won awards, best looking/playing/etc. So why settle for this mediocre game.. why even deal with this franchise?
Just because its exclusive? How far have you gotten in KZ2/3, don't lie :shaq:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
You say your into common sense right? Well lets try some common sense. You don't need to know anything about tech to follow along.

Killzone 3
1-0931.jpg

Killzone 4
1457_kz4_blast6.jpg

The second screenshot is on a system that is at least 10 times more powerful all around than the first one. That's a HUGE difference in power and you see the results.

The ps4 has a gpu that's supposedly .5 times faster than the Xbox. Now using common sense, what do you think the difference in the games will be?

You can also look at it another way. The wii U is more than .5 times more powerful than the xbox360. Is there a big differnce in graphics between wii u and 360?

Now use common sense like you said you would. Leave your personal bias out of your answers.

That ether :wow:

This should be the standard response to playstanleys praying to god that these spec differences are as significant as they imagine. Really highlights out how desperate they are for a win. :wow:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny that "news" about ps4 is always some comparision stuff that has to do with Xbox. There is literally nothing good to say about ps4 without mentioning Xbox.

On the flip side news about Xbox always entails some new features/details about the games/system.

Sony fans look forward to beating Xbox. Xbox fans look forward to enjoying their system:wow:

...then he turns around and makes this thread

u xbots really take this 180 shyt to heart