Another demonic rapper u never heard of shot dead

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Its a cry out for the attention/respect they never received at home.. Looking for love in all the wrong places. Always been like this.

I don't buy that they're not receiving attention or respect at home. They are looking for a specific type of respect. This is a consequence of our community not having rites of passage. We do not have well defined paths for our boys to become men.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
They shot him, killt him, resuscitated the nıgga alive then burnt him.

Goon 1: Dat nikka resuscitated yet? :birdman:

Goon 2: Hold on, hold on! I'm trynna get this shıt working! :sadcam:

Goon 1: Man gimme them paddles! What the fukk bruh? Ayo, Loc Force Mach3, that shıt on!?!? :gucci:

Loc Force Mach3: Yea :birdman:

Goon 1(Rubbing paddles together): Aaight! Here goes! CLEAR! (Applies paddles to 26 CeeJay's chest)

Goon 1: Shıt! Lemme try this shıt again! CLEAR!

Goon 2: Bu-bu-bu-but I think the nikka's still bleed‐ :francis:

Goon 1: Nikka shut the fukk up! :birdman:

Goon 2: I'm saying mans is still bleedin' out 'n shıt cuz! :francis:

Goon 1: YO! AIN'T I JUST SAY SHUT THE FUKK UP?!?! :birdman:

Goon 2: :hubie:

Loc Force Mach3: Mayne, y'all needs to resuscitate dis nikka and stop fightin' 'n shıt :martin:

Goon 1: :birdman:

Loc Force Mach3: :hubie:

Goon 1: Last time I'm putting in work with either of you two dusty ass nikkas! (Rubs paddles together) CLEAR!

Goon 2: :aicmon:

Loc Force Mach3:
full

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't buy that they're not receiving attention or respect at home. They are looking for a specific type of respect. This is a consequence of our community not having rites of passage. We do not have well defined paths for our boys to become men.

Rights of passage to becoming a man starts at home within a family structure. Then comes the outsiders like community, schools, church and etc. Sure some properly raised children fall through the cracks and be on this dumb shyt. But overwhelmingly you'd want to raise a child in a structured and functional environment. The values within the black community are messed up right now and we really have lost our way in this life journey.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Sounds like nothing of value was lost. Now lemme indulge in 2 raspberry scones and a hot cup of French pressed Java
full
How do the mothers even have a service for these dudes ? now the reverend gotta lie and say all that bunk ass shyt they be saying

This nikka lasting image is him posing over somebody’s blood like it was a famous landmark
:snoop:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
It has to be the music because "statistics" say poverty is the root cause of violence. Why they still violent with the cure for poverty in their hands?

Yeah, it has to be the music. :pachaha:

So where are all the stories of poor rnb artists shooting each other up or poor country musicians or poor jazz players spraying their aks?

This rapper in question wasn't even poor. He was living in a luxury apt in Houston but decided to show off by taking pics of the scene where his attempted robber got shot and play like 'he caught a body'.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
if it wasn't he wouldn't have done it. These rappers literally shyt on each other by saying things like "y'all talking it but not living it"

He wanted them 'real one' points

Like it or not, in this 'hip hop culture', you get points the more black men you kill. For some women, the more you kill, the more they are turned on by it.

122258719_3359639280807812_4595998255746560148_n.jpg

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
So the crime scene was his own home and a dude was trying to rob him and the robber was killed?

The op makes it seem like the nikka just went out and murdered someone recklessly and took the pic of their home where he did it

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For about 30 years now that discussion has always been avoided for some odd reason. And we need to know why.
True. I think one of the reasons folks don't want to talk about it is bc then it opens the door to the black on black crim argument and you know motherfukkers will avoid that topic like the plague

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
"Yassssssss, keep killing yaselves and dancing to the music that glorifies it"

Ry7bb4a.gif
lol cacs do it wrong they use black on black crime to justify what they do to law abiding black folk.

we on the other hand are like:blessed: when cacs kill each other.