Another demonic rapper u never heard of shot dead

Daps
I just don't understand how you choose to live a risky life and actively engage in tribal warfare essentially and for what? It has to be the environment you grow up in where this behavior is just normal.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
:dahell: I just saw his face a vlad interview this week, didn't watch but was surprised vlad did this

I just watched this and came away with a few observations.

Why the fukk are you doing business from your house especially with nikkas you don't know?

His girl actually clapped the man, and he's the one bragging about killing him.

His girl saved his life and he on there calling her bytch acting like she don't mean shyt to him.:mjlol:

Why the fukk would he take a picture standing in blood of the deadman to taunt the people who loved him when you got lucky to escape the first time ?

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because we benefit(ed) from it and if we were to truly discuss it, the mirror gotta be placed on self...

These kids are all offsprings of don't stop pop that p*ssy mixed with "baby daddy" culture...

This is the consequences of unregulated "fun"

This is a consequence of white supremacy first and foremost.

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
You didn’t think the nikkas from outside your crib u lock the door on wasn’t going to come back and kill u after killing old dude and u all up in videos talking about it

U driving around in a Mercedes thinking shyt is sweet?

After that killing, u move out the state far away and stay off social media for awhile

Or if u going to stay in the same city I don’t know why, how about get a bulletproof vehicle instead

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
I had to mention it sense he said it was a consequence of unregulated fun. If your going to say that,you cant leave out the regulated destruction of black people. Our mistake is not leaving our abuser,to the point are children suffered from the enviornment of abuse:respect:#NeverBeSilenced
Nothing to do with white supremacy and everything to do with dumb ignorant nikkas.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing to do with white supremacy and everything to do with dumb ignorant nikkas.

stringer-bell-atef.gif

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
I just watched this and came away with a few observations.

Why the fukk are you doing business from your house especially with nikkas you don't know?

His girl actually clapped the man, and he's the one bragging about killing him.

His girl saved his life and he on there calling her bytch acting like she don't mean shyt to him.:mjlol:

Why the fukk would take a picture standing in blood of the deadman to taunt the people who loved him when you got lucky to escape the fist time?

Sounds like nothing of value was lost. Now lemme indulge in 2 raspberry scones and a hot cup of French pressed Java
full