Another Breh-senpai crashes out: 27 year old Japanese man caused Nintendo to cancel several events due to threats of killing everyone for trash games.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
https://www.videogameschronicle.com...hreatening-to-kill-everyone-for-shytty-games/

27-year-old Kenshin Kazama stood trial this week and admitted that he had made the threats, Kansai Television News reports.

“I sent the messages because I was stressed by playing the game,” Kazama reportedly explained. “When I kept losing, I got frustrated.”

Kazama was charged in April, accused of sending a total of 39 threats via the inquiry form on Nintendo’s official website between August 22 and November 29 last year.
Kazama was accused of saying “I’ll make you regret bringing such a shytty game into this world”, threatening to “kill everyone involved” and saying “be careful about events that have spectators in attendance”.

Although it wasn’t clear what game he was referring to, it’s believed to be Splatoon 3, since some of the threats were aimed at the Splatoon Koshien 2023 National Finals.

The threats led to the cancellation of the Splatoon Finals and Nintendo Live 2024, which were set to take place in Tokyo in December 2023 and January 2024 respectively.
The prosecutor in the case said the total damage caused by Kazama’s threats totalled around ¥700 million ($4.36 million), saying: “The consequences are serious. There are no extenuating circumstances for his childish motives.”

The prosecution has asked for Kazama to be sentenced to one year in prison. Sentencing will take place on July 24.

What's with these dudes? Akimitsu san crashed out over Splatoon 3 :mjlol:

What is in their food? Someone been spiking the natto over there.

Asian breh-senpais almost 2-2 with white boys over crashing out for the dumbest shyt ever :mjlol:

Last Breh-woo booked a flight through Frontier Airline with no carry-on luggage, touched down in MIA and booked it straight to someone's crib with a literal hammer catching the guy in mid-shyt :wow:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Damn this was the thing where they didn't announce why it was canceled right. smh

Breh-san was ready to unleash the sun on his own people

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
“MAKE SOME BETTER GAMES OR IM OFFING EVERYONE!!! Re-Re-re-release the same game ONE MORE TIME NINTENDO, I DARE YOU :damn:

Daps

What's with these dudes? Akimitsu san crashed out over Splatoon 3 :mjlol:

What is in their food? Someone been spiking the natto over there.

Asian breh-senpais almost 2-2 with white boys over crashing out for the dumbest shyt ever :mjlol:

Last Breh-woo booked a flight through Frontier Airline with no carry-on luggage, touched down in MIA and booked it straight to someone's crib with a literal hammer catching the guy in mid-shyt :wow:
Negged for splatoon slander :pacspit:

Last edited: