Another black politician gets the book thrown at him, Ray Nagin sentenced to 10 years in prison

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:manny: that's why I give the coli militants a hard time on here. They wanna support everything black, when black people will fukk you over just as much as a white person. Look past the color of ones skin and check their character instead.
:pacspit:you definitely aint black, the c00nin this post displays is fukking disgusting. fukk outta here hoe

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What he did was beyond fukked up but you can't tell me that Patrick Cannon didn't set up in that good Ol sting operation. Dude is in office not even 4 months and had feds posing as real estate developers and offer money. Somebody had it in for him as soon as he was sworn in.

Yea they had it out for him. Probably McCrory

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Politicians from all walks and parties got his back. Same way politicians get away with everything.

September 11 and the subsequent invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan coupled with the hyper unbridled patriotism and nationalistic sensibilities at the time warped peoples sense of reality.
People were so eager to destroy all those that had hurt America to the point supported anything. These fukkers made billions. Apparently they were charging $800.00 for a basic hammer etc. when supplying the military.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
fukk that nikka...
wat6rr.jpg

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
September 11 and the subsequent invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan coupled with the hyper unbridled patriotism and nationalistic sensibilities at the time warped peoples sense of reality.
People were so eager to destroy all those that had hurt America to the point supported anything. These fukkers made billions. Apparently they were charging $800.00 for a basic hammer etc. when supplying the military.

Yep and imagine all the palms he knew he had to grease to even pull that off, which is why the prices were jacked up to begin with. Somebody or somebodies with power and money in large numbers had his back and they raked it in with him. As far as the people having warped sense of reality, I'm constantly running into folks who still think the ACA was about getting free healthcare to lower income folks.:snoop: People are never gonna learn about these politicians.:why: The Iraq War is an atrocity. But all of a sudden during this administration folks are shook to rage against it to the degree they did previously. Protesters in general have been pretty quiet. It's like the powers that be knew what they had to do to quell the masses so madness would keep rolling along without interference. :sas1: It worked. :sas2:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Yep and imagine all the palms he knew he had to grease to even pull that off, which is why the prices were jacked up to begin with. Somebody or somebodies with power and money in large numbers had his back and they raked it in with him. As far as the people having warped sense of reality, I'm constantly running into folks who still think the ACA was about getting free healthcare to lower income folks.:snoop: People are never gonna learn about these politicians.:why: The Iraq War is an atrocity. But all of a sudden during this administration folks are shook to rage against it to the degree they did previously. Protesters in general have been pretty quiet. It's like the powers that be knew what they had to do to quell the masses so madness would keep rolling along without interference. :sas1: It worked. :sas2:

This fukker Cheney trying to change history and come out clean. Hes going at Obama who inherited his mess and trying to shift all the blame on the unpopular Black guy..I swear these folks are completely evil. The Iraq was a great way for many companies to make money..how much was spent on that war again, like close to a Billion dollars daily. 800 mill to be exact, so you can imagine the paper trail.
http://www.upi.com/top_news/us/2014...neys-face-you-got-it-wrong-sir/7431403197676/

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Two sets of rules. All politicians are bought and paid for....that's the name of the game. You elect politicians and back their campaigns(payola) in order for them to push the agenda you want. EVERY industry, social group and/or racial group does this.....well, except black people. Black people just vote and pray....or march.

Yep and that's why politicians don't pander for us like they do other groups. I am constantly at a loss trying to get folks to understand this. Kats have a million and one excuses and passes at the ready when Obama(or really name your Democrat Politician that gets 98% of the Black Vote) practically spends his whole administration doing for gays and Illegal Immigrants. Spending real bread on them and giving them major attention. But if he doesn't pay any real attention to His Own(:troll:I know I know) it's, 'Well we shouldn't wait on the government!' or 'What exactly is he supposed to do?(this is probably the dumbest question that can be asked; look at what he's already doing for others to answer this question)' We are the only group sitting around having to ponder these questions. People kill me. It's not about waiting on the government. It's about being left out in the cold while other lower rung groups(who are higher than us anyway; sounds like O is on that:mjpls: but that's none of my business though) get that boost and folks are gonna finally understand this when it's too late.

Be left out on the front stoop but convince yourself you are inside asleep next to the heater, brehs!
:wow:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
This fukker Cheney trying to change history and come out clean. Hes going at Obama who inherited his mess and trying to shift all the blame on the unpopular Black guy..I swear these folks are completely evil. The Iraq was a great way for many companies to make money..how much was spent on that war again, like close to a Billion dollars daily. 800 mill to be exact, so you can imagine the paper trail.
http://www.upi.com/top_news/us/2014...neys-face-you-got-it-wrong-sir/7431403197676/

He'll have plenty of help. It won't all be from Republicans either. Bipartisanship decisions is where a lot of our headaches come from. But between all the finger pointing and blind allegiance, folks turn a blind eye to this. Every single president inherits a mess from the previous administration, breh. That excuse is worn out. If you really wanna go that route, then Bush inherited a mess from Clinton because he was weak on the growing problems in the Middle East that in part led to 9/11. WTC Bombing was under his watch was it not? Just how much buck passing is enough? Zero limits? You seem intent to point the finger in one direction. I personally am off that in 2014.

A lot of Obama's current unpopularity is because of the ACA rollout, which was a political mess and continues to be. Nobody to blame but themselves for that one. They pushed it and pushed it....called folks names for bringing up stuff they in the end ended up having to confront anyway. No surer way to lose political cool points. :yeshrug:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
He'll have plenty of help. It won't all be from Republicans either. Bipartisanship decisions is where a lot of our headaches come from. But between all the finger pointing and blind allegiance, folks turn a blind eye to this. Every single president inherits a mess from the previous administration, breh. That excuse is worn out. If you really wanna go that route, then Bush inherited a mess from Clinton because he was weak on the growing problems in the Middle East that in part led to 9/11. WTC Bombing was under his watch was it not? Just how much buck passing is enough? Zero limits? You seem intent to point the finger in one direction. I personally am off that in 2014.

A lot of Obama's current unpopularity is because of the ACA rollout, which was a political mess and continues to be. Nobody to blame but themselves for that one. They pushed it and pushed it....called folks names for bringing up stuff they in the end ended up having to confront anyway. No surer way to lose political cool points. :yeshrug:

You cant win with Devils. Obama as soon as he got a chance decided to pull out of that costly stupid war, the war everybody knew was draining the national coffers and resulting in a recession because of rampant uncontrolled bullshyt spending is now the man to blame for all of this.
You can pass the buck, Johnson inherited Kennedy's Vietnam and nobody now cares to link JFK to Vietnam, its all on Johnsons head. Obama needs to quit being such a p*ssy and quit his middle of the fence policy and fight fire with fire. Id be blaming Bush everytime a journo asks a question.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Yep and that's why politicians don't pander for us like they do other groups. I am constantly at a loss trying to get folks to understand this. Kats have a million and one excuses and passes at the ready when Obama(or really name your Democrat Politician that gets 98% of the Black Vote) practically spends his whole administration doing for gays and Illegal Immigrants. Spending real bread on them and giving them major attention. But if he doesn't pay any real attention to His Own(:troll:I know I know) it's, 'Well we shouldn't wait on the government!' or 'What exactly is he supposed to do?(this is probably the dumbest question that can be asked; look at what he's already doing for others to answer this question)' We are the only group sitting around having to ponder these questions. People kill me. It's not about waiting on the government. It's about being left out in the cold while other lower rung groups(who are higher than us anyway; sounds like O is on that:mjpls: but that's none of my business though) get that boost and folks are gonna finally understand this when it's too late.

Be left out on the front stoop but convince yourself you are inside asleep next to the heater, brehs!
:wow:

Well, black people in general don't understand politics. Haven't in a long time. Blacks don't understand how money and politics is the same game. Without financial backing, you have no politicians. Without politicians, you have no one at the table while public policies and laws are being made. Without having the proper representation while policies are being made, you become victim of said policies.

Dr. Claude Anderson said it best when talking about the levels of society. First, the foundation is money. Then you BUY politicians and have them create policy that benefits your group. From there, you buy law enforcement who protect your assets and police your neighborhoods to protect said assets. This is exactly what cacs do.....no PhD needed.....no praying needed....no marching needed.....no Civil Rights movement needed.

The reality is, the general black mentality is one of "buy what I want, pray for what I need." So, blacks will spend money on Jordans, weave, VIP, European automobiles and make excuses to the landlord when rent is due or pray that their child gets a scholarship to a private school or hope that they have enough on the line of credit to pay the cable bill.

So, instead of taking the responsibility of using money as a tool, blacks tend to use money the same way a junky uses cocaine...as a means of escape.

With one of the largest economies by itself within America with estimates of $1 trillion dollars of spending per year, blacks could create a new reality tomorrow if they so decided. But as John Henrik Clarke said, "one generation will have to wear overalls, so the next can wear suits." Well, n#ggas want to wear shiny suits all day with nowhere to go. So, what can you say?

Everybody else has been saying the same thing, "let them n#ggas eat cake."

Peace

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps

egsteel

All Star
Daps
Saw the American Greed episode on this dude. He was movin like a mayor from the 1920's. Was only a matter of time before he went down.