Another black politician gets the book thrown at him, Ray Nagin sentenced to 10 years in prison

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He is the only recent white one that everyone brings up. Black mayors are in the minority. So per capita, if you can pull only Rod Blag out of your else, thats telling. Who else you got?
There was another mayor or governor or something out of Louisiana that got caught up too but it seems like the numbers for black mayors are just disproportionate

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Looks like these new generation Black Mayors are falling in the trap as soon as they take office. Of course they are going to get offered money, perks etc from powerful people in these cities but they should be smart enough to not fall in the trap so easily. I'm guessing that none of these guys are independently wealthy which leads to them being seduced so easily. Add the Trenton, NJ mayor who just got convicted and Charlotte's mayor just pleaded guilty. These guys need to learn from John Street, Philly's old Mayor. I think everyone in his cabinet was charged/convicted with something but they never could trace anything back to Street, which made him more popular in Philly:jawalrus:

Last edited:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
yea not that he did or didn't do anything wrong, but you telling me its ONLY the black mayors that are crooked. White people literally invented this system and know the ins and outs....corruption and shady biz is their calling card. The only thing white folks know how to do is lie and deceive.
most of these guys came from poverty so they use this as an opportunity to loot

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Thats what I'm thinking.

Ain't no way only black mayors get hemmed up for this shyt.

its GOTTA be a conspiracy out here.

I'm not saying these guys aren't guilty, but holy hell man...this is getting ridiculous.

It's like that scene in the wire. One of the old school politicians said all majors steal but the black ones get greedy.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
He was actually up for much more but the judge took it easy on him. Actually a pretty fair trial all in all. He'll be in minimum security somewhere chilling for 10 years. At least as chill as you can be in a prison setting for the rich.