Another 2A conservative cac gets knoccd out in a fair one. This time by a female

Why are cacs so against gun control

• It’s our god given right

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • To protect against govt tyranny

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Because they’re cowards who can’t fight

Votes: 20 100.0%

• Total voters

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
He shouldn't have swung at her. She has the right to defend herself regardless of her age. We can't pretend to live in an era where self defense begins and ends at certain ages.

Nobody is saying she doesn't have the right to defend herself...but it's still better to avoid the situation.

Not a good look to have to deal with court cases and legal expenses when you could've just walked away. Plus we all know the justice system is biased.

Keep in mind a jury will evaluate context when determining self defense. Squaring up and saying come on, inviting the the other party to swing on you, might not go the way you expect. Having you hands up in an aggressive stance could technically be seen as threatening

Let me be clear it was funny as hell seeing that cac knocked out, but I’ve seen way too many stories about some old person getting knocked out and dying after and now the puncher is facing murder charges. Even if you innocent you still facing arrest, court cases and legal bills defending yourself. You better off walking away.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Keep in mind a jury will evaluate context when determining self defense. Squaring up and saying come on, inviting the the other party to swing on you, might not go the way you expect. Having you hands up in an aggressive stance could technically be seen as threatening
These nikkas on here are straight up idiots

Daps
That shyt was funny as hell. Aunty has got them hands, when that old cac came back into the shot without his glasses and cap I knew it was on haha.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Get knocked out by a fat 35 yr old dike who needs a motorized scooter breh :dead:
The fact he wasn't even knocked out but just layed there in that position is hilarious too

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let me be clear it was funny as hell seeing that cac knocked out, but I’ve seen way too many stories about some old person getting knocked out and dying after and now the puncher is facing murder charges. Even if you innocent you still facing arrest, court cases and legal bills defending yourself. You better off walking away.

You must have never heard the old saying that you're more in trouble with the law when your innocent than when you're guilty.

badhat

Pro
Daps
I can't imagine the humiliation of being knocked out, and lying flat on your back listening to the sound of the mobility scooter of your assailant driving away.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
XO4kVOz.png

feAqSTX.gif