anorexic wit yo white ass

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So whats the over/under on the average breh being able to cop the above chick vs a Taylor Swift type?

The average breh aint looking at Taylor Swift types. I dont have a problem with IR, but any time I checked for a Becky she wasnt built like a holocaust victim. The nature of my profession has me working with a gangload of Beckys and they all for the most part have more appealing frames than Swift. There's a reason why both the modeling industry and music industry has a thing for women shaped like prepubescent boys.

On the other hand, the chick I posted, usually comes with baggage in the form of a kid or isnt that bright. . Goes without saying that can be headache to deal with. Some of em never grow out of that wanting a "real n!gga" phase either. By the time they do that beautiful a$$ is unrecognizable and spread farther than Moses and the red sea. IG is like ths Powerball lottery for these lost at sea looking for a beacon before they drown b!tches. Sometimes they score and snag a retarded athlete like Draya or the stripper that got Paul George. Like the lottery though, most of em aint winning and have to settle for a regular breh. Trust, they need a breh more than a breh needs them. Meaning they're quite baggable for regular brehs.

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
I would say you butt hurt but you probably don't have one for it to be hurt :heh:
:russ:
DuleHill-popcorn.gif