Anonymous Returns With Message To Police 3rd UPDATE: They Release Names From Epstein’s Black Book!

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
What you heard and actually viewing it for yourself is two different things. I actually saw the documentary for myself and there is a whole episode of a 4 part series on how Epstein made all of his power moves, Industry and political connections. Not unless you’re referring to the Hulu documentary about Epstein which doesn’t cover much of anything. But Netflix does - at all levels. You should watch for yourself and read articles to supplement before running with hearsay. Of course, the reports are trying to downplay the documentary because it brings additional awareness to the corruption of police departments at the local level as well.

Ok. Well I might check it then.

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
Celebrities are the small potatoes......the blackmail of politicians that make or don't make laws because of these videos/photographs is the neon yellow elephant in the room.

Some of our lawmakers, businessmen, and celebrities are under constant threat of being exposed, which is what turned a failed high school math teacher Epstein into somehow a Wall Street billionaire. I heard the Netflix documentary fails to mention that part, which after the :sitdown: is the most crucial part it would seem.

It mentions it without mentioning it. Kinda had to read between the lines..

He got jobs and then left them "mysteriously". He was also fired for stealing money and then hired because he was good at stealing money to help create a ponzi scheme. That ponzi scheme made millions. His partner did time for it, but his partner didn't snitch on him until now in the documentary. The law didn't take Epstein down either for it. Then the guy that owns L brands gave him power of attorney back in the early 90s. Epstein said he could "control him" to do whatever he wanted. You could probably guess what that means.:francis: That would pretty much explain how he amassed such a fortune. He had dirt over everybody. Ponzi schemes, blackmail money and supplying kids for profit to millionaires and billionaires in the U.S. and other countries. :scust:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I was just about to start Watch Dogs 2:mjgrin:

I picked a perfect time to start playing it again. :wow: Marcus doing the Lord's work.

On topic, I've seen people saying that Avicii tried to expose this as well, and that his death isn't a suicide. Speculation of course, but with all of this information here, it makes you wonder...

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
BREH! I literally just ordered a new copy earlier today I couldn’t find my original disc :russ: I got it for a great price from Best Buy as opposed to Amazon and the PS Store
Lmaoo I definitely checked the price on ps store...

I had the game but gave it to my brother for xmas... almost asked for it back :dead:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
There was an ex-head CIA agent interview YouTube who used to talk about this stuff with powerpoints and all.
If I remember correctly he said the CIA acted as pimps and dealers and handlers for senators, celebrities, leaders, even presidents.
They feed the addictions of these people and only want people in power with dark pasts they can use against them.

But they supply any sick thing these people want. Children, women, men, animals, drugs. Anything. And then they film them in compromising situations with the sick shyt they like. From there if these celebrities, politicians, leaders don’t give them what they want, they threaten to expose them, or cut them off or even kill them.

Conspiracy theories can be fun to think about but I never really put that much stock in them but a lot of exposals starting to ring true. I think he also mentioned they could fabricate shyt and frame u too. Spooky shyt.

Daps
There was an ex-head CIA agent interview YouTube who used to talk about this stuff with powerpoints and all.
If I remember correctly he said the CIA acted as pimps and dealers and handlers for senators, celebrities, leaders, even presidents.
They feed the addictions of these people and only want people in power with dark pasts they can use against them.

But they supply any sick thing these people want. Children, women, men, animals, drugs. Anything. And then they film them in compromising situations with the sick shyt they like. From there if these celebrities, politicians, leaders don’t give them what they want, they threaten to expose them, or cut them off or even kill them.

Conspiracy theories can be fun to think about but I never really put that much stock in them but a lot of exposals starting to ring true. I think he also mentioned they could fabricate shyt and frame u too. Spooky shyt.
What was the name of the interview? Do you have a link?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
What’s that black book about? Who are those people?
Contacts.

People in this day and age have issues with being able to find a conspiracy everywhere. Epstein was absolutely guilty of everything they say he was guilty of and several of his close acquaintances as well. The reality is, on paper he was a billionaire which meant anyone who could get in his orbit, would do so. For obvious reasons its beneficial to have wealthy friends but all of his contacts would not have been trusted with or interested in his past time.

A secret can only remain a secret until so many people are aware of it. And there are only so many people that one man can successfully blackmail before he becomes prey to the predators. The pedo ring would be a tight knit group of stature, heads of states, powerful business and industry leaders.