Anonymous Returns With Message To Police 3rd UPDATE: They Release Names From Epstein’s Black Book!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Trump must be shytting his pants right now :russ:
He’s not even tweeting like he usually does - all he said was “fake news” and ran to his underground hideout
tenor.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
What’s that black book about? Who are those people?
Epstein's contact list of friends and associates. It also included stuff like the names of his drivers, security guys, etc. I don't think everyone in the book was a pedophile - just as I wouldn't assume everyone who was friend's with a murderer was also a murderer - but clearly you have to think some of the people were involved in his shyt. The question is who.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nah leak them to trusted authorities. If there are no trusted authorities left then why expose it in the first place? I don’t think having pedo videos exposed for everyone to view is a good idea
The so called trusted authorities are the same ones enabling and protecting these deviants. This is what happens when a system is allowed to cross boundaries unobstructed. The police department is supposed to have an IA division for oversight, so who is IA accountable to? Corporate accountability is a joke since amerikkka runs off of capitalism. Whose left ? The people have to run with forced maneuvering

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
This shyt BEYOND tragic.

If you voted for this reptile you need to do at least AT LEAST 6 months in jail!

Thats word to Allah.
if everything Anon has said transpired then we need another Coli purge to rid the site of certain posters,a Mortal Kombat Armageddon scale of thinning the herd:mjpls:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
:ohhh:Whoa, so they really got dirt on them. This is gonna be interesting. Anonymous also just tweeted this and mentioned Trump.

these guys so powerful that even twitter cant do shyt to they accounts. please drop everything to the public to expose these sicks pieces of trash.

Last edited: