Anonymous Returns With Message To Police 3rd UPDATE: They Release Names From Epstein’s Black Book!

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
You never answered or attempted to answer any question i asked, just suggested they are not worth asking.

Again this is coli. I want you to read my post then read yours again. Yes i know social media is easy to create and control and track and monitor, the question for example Who runs the anonymous twitter account? still remains unanswered.
Because you're asking the wrong questions, hence they are not worth answering.

None of the answers you're looking for will help you understand who anonymous is, what their purpose is or if they are just a counter-intel operation.

But you're absolutely right, this is the coli.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man real talk, release the names and documents of all those thousands of secret indictments that went out for human trafficking, pedophilia and murder last year or stfu.

Release the shyt the videos of those kids getting murdered. Aint nobody got time for nikkas trying play superheros and shyt.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because you're asking the wrong questions, hence they are not worth answering.

None of the answers you're looking for will help you understand who anonymous is, what their purpose is or if they are just a counter-intel operation.

But you're absolutely right, this is the coli.

Knowing who the people are who push go on everything they do will do nothing to help understand anything about who they are and their purpose, really? How do you know exactly what the answer to anything may or may not ultimately help you understand without actually knowing or seriously pondering the answer? Do you not understand that sometimes even when you can not possible ever know the answer to a question at the time, the mere existence of an unanswered question and the potential implications of it alone can do alot to helping someone see and consider a bigger picture?

I disagree with everything you said because im quite sure i know who anonymous are and can narrow down what possible purposes could be, and it all started with pondering those very questions.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I've never commented on Q anon in my life :mjlol: Lying is what got you that WOAT tag in the first place tho you peabrain fakkit

Q anon was a conspiracy theory circulating amongst trump supporters on alt right areas on the internet (:mjpls:) that people were using to discredit the Mueller investigation.

QAnon - Wikipedia

YOU ARE PROJECTING

NOT ONLY ARE YOU DUMBER THAN YOU LOOK YOU ARE fukkING RETARDED

Just ask @thekingsmen what his profession is :russ:?