Anonymous Returns With Message To Police 3rd UPDATE: They Release Names From Epstein’s Black Book!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Anonymous originating from 4chn is common knowledge. I swear Nicole do you ever know what you’re talking about? I see you in all the threads spitting out nonsense as if it was facts and when anyone calls you out on your lies, you just insult them. What the hell is the matter with you?
Shut your cac ass up. Prove it or fuk off. I know you whites are heated - Ls getting distributed at y’all from all angles.
:mjlol::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Shut your cac ass up. Prove it or fuk off. I know you whites are heated - Ls getting distributed at y’all from all angles.
:mjlol::deadmanny::deadmanny:
I told you already, if you’re so convinced I’m a cac take me up on a permaban bet. All you can do is talk shyt, you can’t back anything up. Nobodies mad, you’re just retarded. :heh:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Yes an non centralised group with apparently no leader, just anyone who wants to hack for the greater good.

That just makes me wanna ask a few more questions tho, like how does a non centralised group have a twitter account? Who runs the anonymous twitter account? Is there a community password? Who is it that posts the videos, and previously the Four chan threads calling for their attacks mobilising all the teens and middle aged men living at home to join in the cyber attacks? Whos the one behind the mask in the videos? Who's recording the video? Where are they recording the video? Why is it the only people picked up by feds because of anonymous attacks are the same earlier mentioned people hacking from their parents home they haven't left yet, and not the faces behind the mask in the video or its original poster or the owners of whatever devices are logging into the anonymous twitter account? And then once those questions come to mind and i then think to ask, is anonymous really a non centralised group with no person or persons actively guiding their direction? And do anonymous actually do infact have a leader, but its just these fools who want to play mr.robot, save the world, and probably brag to everyone they know about how they hack and are 'in' anonymous (probably try use it to get p*ssy) are all too stupid to realise it?

You're applying the wrong logic to the wrong things. Social media accounts are easy to create and control, meaning they're easy to track and monitor.

Here's a relevant analogy to consider when you're looking at anonymous or any other enigmatic group:

If you are protesting and being chased by law enforcement, is it easier to hide in a group of hundreds of protesters or the trunk of a randomly parked car?

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
White boy whiteing - go talk to someone who gives a fuk.
You don’t give a fukk but you always responding, pull my dikk out of your mouth, you going a protest tonight? Why don’t you tell me where you’ll be at. I’d love to see you talk all that shyt to my face, you’re a joke :pachaha:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Bytch use that energy to go fight the power, not me.

Reactions and revolutions going on but your faggit ass wants to pull up with females on message boards. Priorities. Fuk up- no one is pulling up shyt. Need to stfu before I Anon you and get your feelings hurt more than they already are.
Who you finna try?

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're applying the wrong logic to the wrong things. Social media accounts are easy to create and control, meaning they're easy to track and monitor.

Here's a relevant analogy to consider when you're looking at anonymous or any other enigmatic group:

If you are protesting and being chased by law enforcement, is it easier to hide in a group of hundreds of protesters or the trunk of a randomly parked car?

You never answered or attempted to answer any question i asked, just suggested they are not worth asking.

Again this is coli. I want you to read my post then read yours again. Yes i know social media is easy to create and control and track and monitor, the question for example Who runs the anonymous twitter account? still remains unanswered.