Anonymous Returns With Message To Police 3rd UPDATE: They Release Names From Epstein’s Black Book!

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
1. Anonymous is not nor has ever been a centralized entity, it has always consisted of multiple groups, this should be common knowledge by now.
2. They have been active, even this year, just in causes most of you wouldn't care less or read about.
3. Focus on the actions/outcomes of those they target, that will tell you how effective, legit, or real it is.

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
They are not associated with 4ch— dafuq. Stupid no knowledge having rumor mill with no basis for what you talk.

I see The propaganda machine is in effect. :coffee:

Shut the fukk up dummy where did it originate from since you have all the answers

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
They are not associated with 4ch— dafuq. Stupid no knowledge having rumor mill with no basis for what you talk.

I see The propaganda machine is in effect. :coffee:

Anonymous originating from 4chn is common knowledge. I swear Nicole do you ever know what you’re talking about? I see you in all the threads spitting out nonsense as if it was facts and when anyone calls you out on your lies, you just insult them. What the hell is the matter with you?

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Did you think of that all by yourself? and bc you couldn’t come with better shyt you run off lies. No you’re the faggit for even thinking of that retort - don’t put that deviant shyt on me. But Thanks for proving my point- stupid fuk, hive mentality to the fullest. Low minded people run with misinformation - if you’re replying to me, come with facts not coli dyck in your mouth.
Slide thru if you want smoke.

3000 Minnehaha Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55406

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Trump is the same guy that was seen and heard on camera taking about how hot his teenage daughter was and how he would date her. If you don’t think he was involved in the pedophile ring and paid off these families something is really wrong with you

The Boondocks Season 1 Episode 1, more specifically the end, remember what Ed Wuncler said to Robert after he apologized for Riley shooting him out of the window?

In 30 years that boy will be President of the United States, and he'll still be a fukking idiot!

That's the mindset of the people you're dealing with, even if they have full knowledge that the man is a low life it doesn't matter.

Sidenote:

Just don't toast to the "good old days" in fact don't accept the invite to begin with :francis:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from what i know its a hacktivist group started on *****

they aren't a centralized group but anybody who wants to hack for the greater good

Yes an non centralised group with apparently no leader, just anyone who wants to hack for the greater good.

That just makes me wanna ask a few more questions tho, like how does a non centralised group have a twitter account? Who runs the anonymous twitter account? Is there a community password? Who is it that posts the videos, and previously the Four chan threads calling for their attacks mobilising all the teens and middle aged men living at home to join in the cyber attacks? Whos the one behind the mask in the videos? Who's recording the video? Where are they recording the video? Why is it the only people picked up by feds because of anonymous attacks are the same earlier mentioned people hacking from their parents home they haven't left yet, and not the faces behind the mask in the video or its original poster or the owners of whatever devices are logging into the anonymous twitter account? And then once those questions come to mind and i then think to ask, is anonymous really a non centralised group with no person or persons actively guiding their direction? And do anonymous actually do infact have a leader, but its just these fools who want to play mr.robot, save the world, and probably brag to everyone they know about how they hack and are 'in' anonymous (probably try use it to get p*ssy) are all too stupid to realise it?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Slide thru if you want smoke.

3000 Minnehaha Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55406
Bytch use that energy to go fight the power, not me.

Reactions and revolutions going on but your faggit ass wants to pull up with females on message boards. Priorities. Fuk up- no one is pulling up shyt. Need to stfu before I Anon you and get your feelings hurt more than they already are.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
They already here. heres them in Dallas, on some Mortal Kombat homeless Scorpion shyt

EZT0jNYXYAMpD18

Bruh I can't unsee this now.

:russ:

Now I'm picturing them trying to pick up women by saying