Anonymous Returns With Message To Police 3rd UPDATE: They Release Names From Epstein’s Black Book!

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I dont see why the police even gives a shyt about those 4 guys, the whole world is against you on this shyt..I would give up those 4 losers right away. You are willing to let the country be destroyed to protect 4 bozos?:mindblown:
This is the biggest question and head scratcher out there. White folks would ditch somebody for something far less than this especially if business and real estate is going to be involved or destroyed:why:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
@Ironman fukk you dappin these randoms for my nikka? Goddamn y’all some finicky, fly by night ass nikkas up on here.
full-3_zpsobokmvw3-png.257531
the smiley was hilarious bruh hence the dap

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never commented on Q anon in my life :mjlol: Lying is what got you that WOAT tag in the first place tho you peabrain fakkit

Q anon was a conspiracy theory circulating amongst trump supporters on alt right areas on the internet (:mjpls:) that people were using to discredit the Mueller investigation.

QAnon - Wikipedia

YOU ARE PROJECTING

NOT ONLY ARE YOU DUMBER THAN YOU LOOK YOU ARE fukkING RETARDED

giphy.gif

It really shows you didn't comprehend anything i stated.

So you believe in this Q-Anon Document knowing it was a right wing theory?

I never believed one thing from Q-Anon.

:laff:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The Trump shyt been known, nobody is going after him for it...

Its why its imperative Biden come out and openly say he will be opening an investigation into Epstein co-conspirators...

It's not a coincidence Dershowitz, trusted Trump confidant and impeachment lawyer was also Epstein's lawyer even though he couldn't practice law in Florida...

Dershowitz has also been accused of being apart of the ring and spoke to Epstein a few weeks before his "suicide"...
Not gonna happen. If Biden was going to do that, that means that investigations would have to look into the Clintons, politicians, & other powerful people. So I don't see it happening.

Last edited: