Anonymous Returns With Message To Police 3rd UPDATE: They Release Names From Epstein’s Black Book!

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Epsteins black book has been out for years but okay sure.

Jeffrey Epstein's Little Black Book REDACTED

Katie Johnson is the 12yo girl Trump and Epstein raped at a party. She has a video out and there are court documents you can find online.

Let's see that Russian dirt on Trump tho. The info is known but the documents are new to me.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Pedophilic disorder? wtf this country is holding an L of the century for electing this fukking devil :snoop:
This shyt BEYOND tragic.

If you voted for this reptile you need to do at least AT LEAST 6 months in jail!

Thats word to Allah.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you believe a Republican Govt agent story of Q Anon?

Damn you are dumber than you look. :mjgrin:
I've never commented on Q anon in my life :mjlol: Lying is what got you that WOAT tag in the first place tho you peabrain fakkit

Q anon was a conspiracy theory circulating amongst trump supporters on alt right areas on the internet (:mjpls:) that people were using to discredit the Mueller investigation.

QAnon - Wikipedia
QAnon[a] (/kjuːəˈnɒn/) is a far-right conspiracy theory[7][8] detailing a supposed secret plot by an alleged "deep state" against U.S. President Donald Trump and his supporters.[9] The theory began with an October 2017 post on the anonymous imageboard ***** by someone using the name Q, a presumably American[10] individual, but probably later a group of people,[11][12] claiming to have access to classified information involving the Trump administration and its opponents in the United States. Q has falsely accused many liberal Hollywood actors, Democratic politicians, and high-ranking officials of engaging in an international child sex trafficking ring, and has claimed that Donald Trump feigned collusion with Russians in order to enlist Robert Mueller to join him in exposing the ring and preventing a coup d'état by Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and George Soros.[13][14][15]

YOU ARE PROJECTING

NOT ONLY ARE YOU DUMBER THAN YOU LOOK YOU ARE fukkING RETARDED

giphy.gif

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
shyt was confirmed 3 years ago but you chose to believe Trump and his cronies. Hold this L

You trolled the forum for years trying to discredit it. Now with the full weight of the truth lettuce bask in the smug idiocy of your posts :blessed:

He's been sucking Trump's cheeto dikk for years in Higher Learning :hhh:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Thought most of these mf's had their feet kicked up at some Govt cyber security jobs or something. We sure these ain't the leftovers or a new iteration?

Outside of the police web site tho, they havent done anything mine blowing yet. That Epstein shyt been out. And some of it is just flight logs. Like the Chris Tucker shyt. In that doc on Netflix, they show the pix of him on the plan going to Africa but even one of the sex "slaves" say nothing happened.

Dont get me wrong, I know a lot of em mfs who was on that fool's plane, island or in house ain't shyt but unless you got 100% proof or a mf gotta track record, it's all circumstantial.

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
Thought most of these mf's had their feet kicked up at some Govt cyber security jobs or something. We sure these ain't the leftovers or a new iteration?

Outside of the police web site tho, they havent done anything mine blowing yet. That Epstein shyt been out. And some of it is just flight logs. Like the Chris Tucker shyt. In that doc on Netflix, they show the pix of him on the plan going to Africa but even one of the sex "slaves" say nothing happened.

Dont get me wrong, I know a lot of em mfs who was on that fool's plane, island or in house ain't shyt but unless you got 100% proof or a mf gotta track record, it's all circumstantial.
Ha! These are either teenagers or people in their twenties with nothing to lose

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Epsteins black book has been out for years but okay sure.

Jeffrey Epstein's Little Black Book REDACTED

Katie Johnson is the 12yo girl Trump and Epstein raped at a party. She has a video out and there are court documents you can find online.

Let's see that Russian dirt on Trump tho. The info is known but the documents are new to me.

Jesus Christ... the fact that the media didn't cover this during the campaign is completely gutless and irresponsible.