Anonymous Returns With Message To Police 3rd UPDATE: They Release Names From Epstein’s Black Book!

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Better step your machine learning game up :wow:

@Secure Da Bag
:russ: but at the same time I've been thinking about them phony videos last year with anxiety at what can be done with them :wow:

phones gonna end up being everyones worst enemy when this is all said and done

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
The fukkery never stops. :mindblown:

This should have released this later though, it is not even going to make the news cycle because there is too much going on.

Bullshyt, we can multitask.

All this shyt already took over Twitter.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
They wont leak shyt. Tired of these fraud hackers. Anything they get heir hands on they turn into a “scandal”

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
It's crazy how all this shyt is in plain view If you just do a little research

It is, however verifying/trying to figure out which info is factual and which info is bunk can be tricky at the best of times.

Epstein was a sick fukk but he was into a lot more than people trafficking, I'm quite sure of it as human trafficking (sex trade, illegal adoption, slavery etc) goes hand in hand with drug smuggling and arms dealing.

Edit:: Like when serial pedophile Jimmy Saville :pacspit: dropped dead, a whole lot of crimes were being put on him, what's crazy is that the fingers pointing away from him and at others were ignored, when folks like Saville and Epstein die a lot of people skate.

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
Realistic-speaking, this is inconsequential. Will this result in arrests for the those targeted by this cyberattack? No

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
How did that shyt even get cleared to play on a platform like Netflix ? it had to of been made by the feds
Don’t have the answers for that. However what does the list indicate? I briefly scrolled through the list and saw Naomi Campbell, chris brown, and Michael Jackson on that list as well as others I recognized