Anonymous Pac 12 Coach Says Shedeur Sanders Be Stat Padding

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Shaduer nice but that holding the ball ain’t even a protection issue half the time. He’s always looking for the perfect play. Also seems like he tries to protect his % and avoids throwing it away

Shaduer might be on some LeBron shyt and don’t wanna mess his % up :patrice:

:mjgrin:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think they are padding his stats. They literally need those yards and points to even stay in games or win.

Now the holding on to the ball part to spare his completion percentage….that nikka DEFINITELY does that. :russ:

He will gladly take a sack over throwing the ball away

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Weird statement when if anyone is gonna be parsing film it's NFL scouts. You can't trick them with completion percentages. He makes some comically BAD decisions and takes sacks he shouldn't take. I think that's moreso him playing hero ball than trying to juke stats. He's gotta throw that shyt away, especially behind that o-line.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I don't think it's that.

I think he's just been better than his competition for so long that he thinks he can get out of any play. And it actually worked early this season against TCU wnd Nebraska.

But better competition you can't scramble away from

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
when he used his damn legs against USC he was able to get more openings. Hes learning. the rest of the season should get better and he's coming back next year.