Ann Coulter been reading The Coli. Exposes Black Lives Matter

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
So you are not going to show the receipts on your claim of:

"someone is raping, assaulting, and abusing Black women at significantly alarming rates"?

So you are claiming that Black men are raping, assaulting and abusing Black women at significantly alarming rates?

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/fvsv9410.pdf

No...see cause...sexual violence goes under-reported and Black women face misogyny and racism thus they are silenced by the patriarchal structure of the Black community...:youngsabo:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
So you are not going to show the receipts on your claim of:

"someone is raping, assaulting, and abusing Black women at significantly alarming rates"?

So you are claiming that Black men are raping, assaulting and abusing Black women at significantly alarming rates?

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/fvsv9410.pdf
Is that post from Tom worth a neg train? It gets worse every time I read it:scust:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No...see cause...sexual violence goes under-reported and Black women face misogyny and racism thus they are silenced by the patriarchal structure of the Black community...:youngsabo:

If it goes unreported then how do we know it happened?
Who are Black women facing misogyny and racism from? Can't be Black men, because we don't control shyt.
Patriarchal structure? Coli folks told me that African Americans don't have one.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Remember when Deray and Netta started getting called out on twitter for not doing what they were supposed to do with money donated to BLM and then they denied having any affiliation with BLM:mjlol:
I don't know if someone already posted this but Darren Seals was on them tough, even slapped DeRay. But he ended up being killed and that fake activist is still walking around in his blue bullet proof bubble vest.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
The problem with intersectionality is that it isn't based on facts but assumptions.

For example, intersectionality states that Black males are in an inferior position due to their race and a superior position due to their gender...thus we oppress Black women...

How can that be true when we are the most jailed, dead, unemployed and least educated?

And Black women are more employed than us, more educated than us?

These are facts....intersectionality says males by default superior than women and Blacknes is inferior to Whiteness. So that also means...Black men are oppressors of ANY woman...even White women.

Most of these organizations are led by research written by Black feminists and Black people that use Black feminist theories...which aren't based on any facts...even to the point that the most prominent Black theorist of our times, Bell Hooks don't even use citations in her work.

Intersectionality is just another case of Black male demonization...it isn't factual whatsoever.

:wow:

well said
giphy.gif

rep pending
:salute:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is that post from Tom worth a neg train? It gets worse every time I read it:scust:

I don't know. Maybe he has some stats that we have not seen yet. I will note that he didn't just say "alarming rate." He wrote "significantly alarming" rate.

He basically just said that Black men are animals and we are just walking around beating the shyt out of and raping Black women. And we are supposedly doing that at a far higher rate than any of group of men. He wrote that even though the FBI crime stats show that White men commit the most rapes and assaults by a wide margin.

Table 43
Table 43
Table 43

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I don't know. Maybe he has some stats that we have not seen yet. I will note that he didn't just say "alarming rate." He wrote "significantly alarming" rate.

He basically just said that Black men are animals and we are just walking around beating the shyt out of and raping Black women. And we are supposedly doing that at a far higher rate than any of group of men. He wrote that even though the FBI crime stats show that White men commit the most rapes and assaults by a wide margin.

Table 43
Table 43
Table 43

:mindblown: And all we gotta do is do a damn google search and we got a legion of Black feminists that will keep saying non-sense

Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire

Table 43
Table 43
Table 43

Thank you for the links.

He scurried away once the stats were posted.

Pseudo-intellectualism is a very dishonest debate style.

:stopitslime:

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
Yuck at these comments. Tap dancing ass negros. You don't support BLM? Then YOU create a organization that you believe in but you're not going to do that. Just keep complaining and waiting on souja boy to drop his new IG diss. Disgusting.

Then take every opportunity to shyt on black women when WE are the ones on the front lines of those protest when polices kills one you. I see why they are targeting Latinos now. We will take care of each other as we have been doing for years. :scust:
:jbhmm:What you mean "we Black women"? Two days ago you were a white woman.
Yes, im white. You didnt answer.