Ann Coulter been reading The Coli. Exposes Black Lives Matter

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
:jbhmm:What you mean "we Black women"? Two days ago you were a white woman.

I've been posting on this forum since it started and the previous forum SOHH before we came over here. Everyone knows im black but you new nikkas. Sorry.

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
I've been posting on this forum since it started and the previous forum SOHH before we came over here. Everyone knows im black but you new nikkas. Sorry.
.....So why would you say you're a white woman if you're not......?
How big are ya tittes? If you stacked, go get you a white man.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
.....So why would you say you're a white woman if you're not......?

What I'm not about to do is go back and forth with you because you want to be Magnum PI. I answered a few pages back, go find it. Don't ask me anything else.

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
Yuck at these comments. Tap dancing ass negros. You don't support BLM? Then YOU create a organization that you believe in but you're not going to do that. Just keep complaining and waiting on souja boy to drop his new IG diss. Disgusting.

Then take every opportunity to shyt on black women when WE are the ones on the front lines of those protest when polices kills one you. I see why they are targeting Latinos now. We will take care of each other as we have been doing for years. :scust:
why do y'all like to throw that in black mens faces? It's almost as if you don't protest because you care you do it so you have something to hold over black mens heads.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
why do y'all like to throw that in black mens faces? It's almost as if you don't protest because you care you do it so you have something to hold over black mens heads.

For the same reason yall shyt on black women? To acknowledge that all black women dont hate black men?

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
What I'm not about to do is go back and forth with you because you want to be Magnum PI. I answered a few pages back, go find it. Don't ask me anything else.
So basically you're retracting and want me to turn up the heat on that ass is what you're saying?:coffee:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
BLM has increased awareness around police brutality, and has also exposed the racism of many white people in America.

BLM didn't expose shyt, camera phones and social media did that.

As an educator, the biggest impact I have seen is my high school students who are from impoverished communities and broken families saying it and actually starting to believe that their life actually matters. You would be surprised how low the self esteem is for a number of our children, because they have been conditioned to believe their life is insignificant outside of material gains.

So yeah, it hasn't changed legal shyt, but it has made a very significant impact on our culture. And not necessarily in a bad way.

So basically they've accomplished nothing.