It's been a while with all these streaming services
:ehh:

Hope they chill with the :wrist: bidness
:scust:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
When does this come back?

i have a family friend who still lives in oceanside california, she was actually on the set on the strand in oceanside while they were filming a scene with jay and craig, this was in the beginning of march..she said filming has been shut down and it most likely wont resume until late this year..so expect early 2021

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Actually think this show will be better without ho azz smurf
I don't. I think they are going to realize how big they fukked up and spend the rest of the show's existence trying to introduce characters to fill the hole that Smurf being gone leaves in the dynamics of the show.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Actually think this show will be better without ho azz smurf

I dont but i do believe the show can go on without her, it's gonna be interesting to see how this black queen ran things from her end and how the boys deal with her, im really hoping that jay and her daughter start something up, need to get some sistas into the family some kinda way. From what jay was able to find out the son is supposedly doing well, owns a couple property buildings etc so it looks like mama was doing well when she was running with smurf out there robbing etc...can't wait.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Unpopular opinion

Pope is annoying

pope is going to have to loosen up when it comes to jay, he need to understand that he cannot do this without him because jay is the brains. I love this scene, all the boys back together and as one unit, they are stronger together

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Where can I watch Season 4? I have cable but TNT is being stupid and has 5 of the episodes on demand and on the website right now