Animal Kingdom official thread

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikka, are you criticizing the fact that the bytch is evil as bad writing :mjlol:, thats clown shyt cause that shyt was dope as fukk.

bytch so selfish and wanted to die her way, she wanted to take her fam wit her stupid ass nikka.

Hollywood skills aint for your brain, i see that shyt off rip and you my dawg, just keeping it 100 homie

IM CRITICIZING THE FACT THAT HER SONS
AND THE VIEWERS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MOURNING FOR HER...
SINCE SHES SO EVIL RIGHT.

IM CRITICIZING THE FACT JAY GAVE HER AN HONORABLE DEATH.
SINCE SHES SO EVIL.

THATS THE shyt WRITING.

DERAN LETTING HER TAKE HIS GUN
IS shyt WRITING.

THIS SHOW WENT GAME OF THRONES
shyt WRITING, THE MOMENT JAY KILLED THAT LAWYER.
:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

LAST EPISODE POPE TELLS JAY
"WHEN SMURF IS GONE SO ARE YOU"

:jbhmm:WOULDNT IT HAVE MADE MORE SENSE
FOR JAY TO LET SMURF KILL POPE
OR NOT EVEN PUT THAT LINE IN THE SCRIPT LAST WEEK?

DEFEND shyt WRITING BREAUGHS.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

LAST EPISODE POPE TELLS JAY
"WHEN SMURF IS GONE SO ARE YOU"

:jbhmm:WOULDNT IT HAVE MADE MORE SENSE
FOR JAY TO LET SMURF KILL POPE
OR NOT EVEN PUT THAT LINE IN THE SCRIPT LAST WEEK?

DEFEND shyt WRITING BREAUGHS.

Stop watching.

CookDat

Shaken, not stirred.
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Pope: When Smurfs gone, so are you
J:
tenor.gif

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
IM CRITICIZING THE FACT THAT HER SONS
AND THE VIEWERS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MOURNING FOR HER...
SINCE SHES SO EVIL RIGHT.

IM CRITICIZING THE FACT JAY GAVE HER AN HONORABLE DEATH.
SINCE SHES SO EVIL.

THATS THE shyt WRITING.

DERAN LETTING HER TAKE HIS GUN
IS shyt WRITING.

THIS SHOW WENT GAME OF THRONES
shyt WRITING, THE MOMENT JAY KILLED THAT LAWYER.

You dont understand how life or TV works qith this dumbass opinion that nobody will cosign. But ok bruh.

This nikka is criticizing shyt that has been explained, has been stuck to for each character, and followed the story and character progression/degression. Most of this shyt is literal common sense if ypu understand weakness, toughness, wrecklessness, leadership, revenge, selfishnesa.

Ill let you cook yo wack ass soup on this one, season it with common sense.

ALL THEM nikkaS FEAR SMURF, shyt HAS BEEN A BACKDROP STORY PERSPECTIVE SINCE DAY 1, nikkaS ASKING WHY THE WEAKEST BROTHER DIDNT RESIST HIS LEADER :mjlol:

Common sense my dawg, get some :yeshrug:

Jay took complete control and put fear into everyone, Pope couldnt say shyt, he was in shock.

The writing leading up to that has been perfect, each move he has made showed why he popped her.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
That nikka @CHICAGO expected to see a scene with Pope kicking Jay out the house after Jay just killed his grandma right in front of them, before the body is situated and they put together a story for the cops.

No, this nikka wanted Pope to say, ok Jay, pack your bags when we get home :mjlol:

Your opinion is trash

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That nikka @CHICAGO expected to see a scene with Pope kicking Jay out the house after Jay just killed his grandma right in front of them, before the body is situated and they put together a story for the cops.

No, this nikka wanted Pope to say, ok Jay, pack your bags when we get home :mjlol:

Your opinion is trash

DAMN YOU MUST BE SLOW
IF THAT WAS YOUR TRANSLATION
OF WHAT I SAID.

POPE GOT BEEF WITH JAY...
JAY KEEPING SMURF ALIVE
OR LETTING SMURF KILL POPE
ENSURES JAYS SAFETY AMD LIFESTYLE.

POPE WAS ALREADY MUGGING HIM
AS THEY WERE CARRYING SMURFS BODY.

YOURE AN EMOTIONAL STAN IDIOT.

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Just started season 4

How is Pope not back in prison after his little road rage meltdown at the end of season 3?

Also, is it common to be able to move between Mexico and the US like they have in this show? Like guys bleeding out in the cars being driven across the border...people being kidnapped and brought across the border

Cringed at Jay whispering into Smurf's ear that he was gonna take everything while she was asleep

benjamin

Veteran
Daps

Your opinion is trash

Bruh stop taking chicago serious, dat nikkas mind is gone..he aint never made sense..breh is a moron..the show is amazing, simply amazing...

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Just finished the series....not bad...the gay shyt was too much but other than that, it was kinda dope

The Smurf kill was dope but i can’t front, ima miss her character on here...not sure where they gonna go from here....i guess explore the Pamela character and Cody’s tryna maintain their rep

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Just finished the series....not bad...the gay shyt was too much but other than that, it was kinda dope

The Smurf kill was dope but i can’t front, ima miss her character on here...not sure where they gonna go from here....i guess explore the Pamela character and Cody’s tryna maintain their rep
THE way og smurf came out hitting her chest "LET'S GO BOYS" was piff :banderas:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
somebody captured a car blowing up for the filming of the 6th season..i wonder who got merked :ohhh:

I just noticed something, in the clip all the cars are from like the 70s, looks like this scene is going to be a flashback to the black woman probably offing someone...they better give the black characters some leading type of roles this season or ima be pissed foreal, we need a good black character in the family or close to the family.