Angry Joe made the Alt-Right gaming community asshurt

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I fukks with AJ, but, Gaming YouTube/Twitter will be the death of him
It might be over for him already, the alt right hit squad is already disliking every video he uploads. Its hasn't gotten to the point where he has more dislikes than likes yet but I feel like he's almost there.

All because he suggested that women in bf5 may not be the only reason pre orders are down.

:francis:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
It might be over for him already, the alt right hit squad is already disliking every video he uploads. Its hasn't gotten to the point where he has more dislikes than likes yet but I feel like he's almost there.

All because he suggested that women in bf5 may not be the only reason pre orders are down.

I legit don't know why he has so many alt right fans.

As a non-breh, I look at him critically. I've watched dozens of his videos and he's never said anything fukked up, IMO.

Maybe, the screaming and spazzing makes him a draw. But, he's never seem to be on a anti-woman, anti-Black, etc., etc.

But, you might be right. He already got burnt out once.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I legit don't know why he has so many alt right fans.

As a non-breh, I look at him critically. I've watched dozens of his videos and he's never said anything fukked up, IMO.

Maybe, the screaming and spazzing makes him a draw. But, he's never seem to be on a anti-woman, anti-Black, etc., etc.

But, you might be right. He already got burnt out once.
Because the american gaming community in general has gone alt right in wake of the gamer gate fiasco, and anyone who's discussing video games will have to walk on egg shells as to not piss these incels off.

It's the reason why spoony will never be able to make a comeback due to him constantly attacking the alt right on twitter.

Last edited:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Because the american gaming community in general has gone alt right in wake of the gamer gate fiasco, and anyone who's discussing video games will have to walk on egg shells as to not piss theses incels off.

It's the reason why spoony will never be able to make a comeback due to him constantly attacking the alt right on twitter.

I never really understood the 'Gamergate' thing.

But, that makes a gang of sense.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I never really understood the 'Gamergate' thing.

But, that makes a gang of sense.
Basically gamergate was a situation that happened over a woman game developer dating someone who reviewed games, people started talking about her trading sex for good reviews even though the person she was dating never reviewed her games. The community started calling her all types of whores, bytches, sluts, the usual sexist attacks some gamers are known for.

Journalist started speaking out on the racism and sexism that runs rampant in the gaming community and the community when full blown alt right, anti SJW as a response. Gaming journalist actually got backed down by the community and started apologizing while the community started acting exactly how journalists said they were acting.

The gaming community seen the response to their attacks and realized that they had more power over influence than they originally thought and went full blown trump on anything they saw as standing up to social injustice.

That's the jest of it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Basically points how the lack of sales is due to the "SJW are the enemy" crowd and as expected the racist gaming community showing their displeasure....

As of this post, the vid has 20k likes, 25k dislikes...

Also as expected, after a bunch of twitter rants and reply videos he made a response video

EA said if these people didn’t like women in the game then don’t buy the game. The games preorder numbers are 15% of what Black Ops IIII got. If your core audience doesn’t want something then they don’t want it. If you try to force it on them then this is the result. This shouldn’t have been a WWII game. Just make it an alternate history that’s completely made up.

Also an executive at EA actually antagonized the fan base.
EA on the Battlefield V Backlash: 'Accept It or Don't Buy the Game' - ExtremeTech
These are people who are uneducated—they don’t understand that this is a plausible scenario, and listen: this is a game. And today gaming is gender-diverse, like it hasn’t been before. There are a lot of female people who want to play, and male players who want to play as a badass [woman].

And we don’t take any flak. We stand up for the cause, because I think those people who don’t understand it, well, you have two choices: either accept it or don’t buy the game. I’m fine with either or. It’s just not ok.

Once you shyt on your customers all bets are off. I don’t see the big deal about women being in a fictional video game but that wasn’t a good idea to shyt on buyers.

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Some people are so stupid. SMH
In entertainment you cater to your audience. You don't insult your audience or try to guilt your audience into buying what you make.
This type of arrogance, not responding to your audience, is what causes businesses to fail.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
BF5's preorders are bad because BF just ain't that good. People loved 3, liked 4, tolerated 1 - but EA's done that base dirty with all sorts of shyt like server hijinks etc. That base isn't all that sturdy.

CoD's had women since Ghosts or before I think. And if consumers cared about being insulted than they'd be more upset about microtransactions than anything :mjlol:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
This era is embarrassing, no p*ssy getting neckbeards, who once struggled even muttering a sentence to the sponge bob bodied 5's of their time, can now shout in sheep-like behavior for topics they know barely about, and even share the same space with said "precious", Gollom won...the dark lord does not appear, and Frodo and friends are meandering through Middle Earth.....see how no one would want to go see that hypothetical movie? Imagine living in that space.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Some people are so stupid. SMH
In entertainment you cater to your audience. You don't insult your audience or try to guilt your audience into buying what you make.
This type of arrogance, not responding to your audience, is what causes businesses to fail.
so you think they should have caved in to those that didn't want a woman on the cover?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
so you think they should have caved in to those that didn't want a woman on the cover?
Its not called caving kid ,this is business, its called listening to your customer base.
Again some of you need to understand the difference between being in a business and marching on campus or trying to rally on the internet.
Business is about selling to your audicence and you don't get far alienating and attacking your audience.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Its not called caving kid ,this is business, its called listening to your customer base.
Again some of you need to understand the difference between being in a business and marching on campus or trying to rally on the internet.
Business is about selling to your audicence and you don't get far alienating and attacking your audience.
so you think they should have removed the woman from the cover?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
so you think they should have removed the woman from the cover?
I think they should have done whatever their fans were good with instead of thinking they should directly antagonize their customer base. If that is replacing the character so be it.