Angry Joe made the Alt-Right gaming community asshurt

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nobody said the game is awesome but early sales indicating its doing 15% of what it’s chief competitor is doing is crazy. Battlefield isn’t a franchise that needs to be coddled upon release and put out in a bare window. We’re talking about a franchise where the last game sold at least 15-20 million copies. This is one of if not EA’s premiere non-sports franchise.
Its not crazy at all and yeah - BF has needed to be coddled through every release from 4 and on. Worst, is that all of the loyalists of the franchise are planted so firmly in wait and see territory that it *should* be something that people look at and recognize as the real stance. Instead lets throw common sense out the window

Its not women. Its a fanbase that's tired of getting screwed over. DICE will drop a gorgeous game that's buggy as fukk, fans wait to see it fixed, game has all sorts of balance issues, wait to see that fixed too, grinding is ridiculous, wait to see that fixed, wait for the content drops because game was empty as hell..... again, and by the time you're halfway to the game advertised you're asked to buy the next title. Naw, people are over that.

And BF was already floating with niche territory to begin with because of their jank as fukk cone-shooting gunplay over the years. Even if you were going to say that women were a factor, its got nothing on the fact that EA/Dice were getting hemmed up for gambling because of the loot box bullshyt. You don't just take international trade commission and Disney tag team hits then come back and drop a game that goes gold on pre-order.

And those fans know that BF games can't be on this release cycle too. You'll get more barebones trash barely worth a real game. BF1 was skimp on all sorts of shyt and BF5 is supposed to have it? :dead: the people mad about women barely buy shyt in the first place. And the people that buy the majority of games aren't in the bubble of any of the shyt that goes down in conferences or promotional prerelease dialogues either.

edit: https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/9agdq6/dragging_downed_teammates_crash_landings_looking/ lol at least follow the game

"no one said battlefield is awesome" yeah that's why no one is buying the shyt

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
The gaming community is embarrassing. I play COD and at least 3 times a day I see somebody with "MAGA" in their clan tag (Double, dont ask me how).
After making them go negative, I start clowning them and they always either scream ****** repeatedly or mute their mic and back out the lobby
Damn I don't hear hear shyt on BF1.

I do see maga sit though.