Angola and Islam Ban..whats the story thus far?

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Random terrorist attacks(that happen everywhere literally) does not equal the country being war torn due to having weak national security.. Even with that terrorist attack, France is still more "peaceful" and has a better national security than say Syria, Mali or Iraq.

And why the hell is Greece doing that?:mjlol:

Breh those terror attacks aren't random, they're to be expected at this point. As far as the reason greece is doing that - i doesn't matter why - i'm just showing you proof that they know these arab muslims are a weapon.

The same can be said for some Christian African countries like Democratic Republic of Congo, South Sudan, Mozambique and others. See how that logic works? Hell, Angola has one of the most brutal and longest lasting civil wars in Africa... Outside of Libya, Mali, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Sudan, Northern Nigeria, Afghanistan and Pakistan most of the Muslim world is stable.

Are those wars in those countries over christianity? Because if not.. :francis:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
But Muslims do denounce it, because its wahhabism...

Besides Northwest Africa(which many don't consider "black Africa"), there was never any "Arab Imperialism" in the rest of Africa....

True.

The same can be said for some Christian African countries like Democratic Republic of Congo, South Sudan, Mozambique and others. See how that logic works? Hell, Angola has one of the most brutal and longest lasting civil wars in Africa... Outside of Libya, Mali, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Sudan, Northern Nigeria, Afghanistan and Pakistan most of the Muslim world is stable.

I agree, which is why I would never convert to Islam.

In terms of horrible things committed by a group people (who will inevitably be generalized) the magnitude of the event must be tempered by a condemnation of the same magnitude or higher in order for the denouncement to be taken seriously. (That was a mindfukk sentence but you understand)
Example of this done effectively:
Nazi's start taking over Europe, killing jews ------> WW2, Allies vs Axis.
The opposite: Catholic Priest exposed for molesting child --------> Church says some shyt about it being wrong, then moves priest to another country.

Islam is closer to the second. IDGAF about fringe "liberal" Muslims living in Los Angeles denouncing anything, they have no pull and no power, their condemnation does nothing for me. Boko Haram murdering and abusing Nigerian girls, Sudanese being enslaved and abused by northern Arabs all the under the guise of Islam (among a multitude of others) surely deserves a stronger reaction?

(Ethnic) Imperialism doesn't have to be about taking just land, it can pervade the psyche of a people through ideology. Much like Christianity and Africa.

None of those wars were due to them being Christian. And I would rather live in any of those listed countries, then the middle east. Especially Angola, Luanda is popping right now :whoo:

We basically agree on the same shyt breh, its just that my views on Islam are tad more drastic then yours.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The majority of Muslims are not even Arab, but in fact Southeast Asian. And what do you mean no Muslim nation is at peace? UAE, Morocco, Iran, Jordan, Oman, Saudi Arabia(thought very "conservative"), Indonesia, Lebanon, Turkey, Kuwait and Qatar all disagree. Some Muslim nations not being "peaceful" is not due to them being Muslim, but lack of strong national security a VERY good example in Africa would be Mali...

And Islam has in fact been in the Western part of Africa far longer than Christianity and unlike Christianity it came wih trade and not conquest. Just saying...

Those South East Asian nations are notorious for their ant- Black racism. How they are our allies and friends I'm yet to be convinced. Strong national security from whom? basically other Muslims who happen to taken to Koran literally..why should we open ourselves up to that possibility..

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Now now :lolbron:

If it could be isolated to european countries i'd say let them sand cacs and cave cacs destroy each other :manny:

I just don't want it in africa :ufdup:

Radical islam is a poisonous cultural weapon, low key funded by the west, used for destabilization. As africa is positioning itself to be the most prosperous continent on the planet i could see whitey trying to use this weapon to slow africa down

Finally someone with some balls and sense..
What do Africans owe Islam anyway??

The issue with Islam, is that it opens the doors for Asian and Arab Muslims to penetrate African muslim societies under the pretext of brotherhood, and then use that as a launch pad to abuse the welcoming nature of Africans..Boko Haram and El Shabab have already established ties with the Arabs of ISIS..and given the attitude of Arabs towards Black Africans, this is a huge mistake. Arabs are still selling castrated African slaves, and if you look at the history of the Sudan war, you can see we cannot mix with Arabs. It is easy for African Americans to see Islam in a romaticised way because they have dealt with real global issues surrounding Islam.
We need to cut them loose, and nuff respect to Angola.

I see people mentioning the christian African nations that were at war..well most of them are all at peace now, but its the Arab countries that now have a serious problem.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Because Christianity has been the State sponsored religion of the people of Kingdom of Kongo since the time of Portugal trade contacts with Kongo.

Not that Christianity has been any better to Black people than Islam, but Isalm never made it as far South as Central Africa; except on the Swahili coast.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Because Christianity has been the State sponsored religion of the people of Kingdom of Kongo since the time of Portugal trade contacts with Kongo.

Not that Christianity has been any better to Black people than Islam, but Isalm never made it as far South as Central Africa; except on the Swahili coast.

I hear there are unscrupulous people there building mosques on every street corner to take advantage of people in poverty and eventually turn them radical.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Angola bans Islam
QP4utqu.gif

because it 'clashes with state religion of Christianity'

full

Daps
Isolates them from who?

Destroying the current mosques is a bit heavy handed but i feel em. Maybe pass a law that banned the building of new mosques (so the current muslims can still have a house of worship) and disallow muslims from immigrating to the country? :jbhmm:

At the moment radical islam is a destabilizing cancer that has the potential to infect even the most peaceful of muslims.
nope you know it could infect non muslims too by that logic look at all these converts who turned to jihadis

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
They need to ban Christianity and reconnect with their roots :pachaha: (for the record I do not support any laws restricting freedom of religion)

Reject the religion the Portuguese forced on you

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You demonize, ostracize, and persecute a group, and you radicalize them.
They may think this is helping, but its only lighting the fuse on a bomb that is going to blow up at a later time.

Thats total bullshyt. Muslims never needed anyone to ostracize them or persecute them in order for them to become radicalized and spread Islam through the sword or barrel of a gun. You act is if they are minding their own business when they invaded Africa and other lands looking to spread their beliefs through violence and genocide.