Angola and Islam Ban..whats the story thus far?

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing got banned. The government only recognizes religious organizations with more than 100,000 followers. There are 90,000 muslims in Angola.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Who do you think? Muslim countries who form a significant number around the world. This can isolate them from trade and other things.

And like I said in my other post radical Islam is only destabilizing countries with WEAK national securities.

What muslim country does angola need? I highly doubt the oil producing arabs would turn down their dollars for this but if they did, I'm sure there's options for oil elsewhere

Would you say the western european countries have weak national security? Because multiple western european countries are slowly turning to shyt due to these radical muslim immigrants.

Greece is literally using muslim immigrants as a weapon against other european countries

Greece's defence minister threatens to send migrants including jihadists to Western Europe

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
What muslim country does angola need? I highly doubt the oil producing arabs would turn down their dollars for this but if they did, I'm sure there's options for oil elsewhere

Would you say the western european countries have weak national security? Because multiple western european countries are slowly turning to shyt due to these radical muslim immigrants.

Greece is literally using muslim immigrants as a weapon against other european countries

Greece's defence minister threatens to send migrants including jihadists to Western Europe

You got a problem with that :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You got a problem with that :sas2:

Now now :lolbron:

If it could be isolated to european countries i'd say let them sand cacs and cave cacs destroy each other :manny:

I just don't want it in africa :ufdup:

Radical islam is a poisonous cultural weapon, low key funded by the west, used for destabilization. As africa is positioning itself to be the most prosperous continent on the planet i could see whitey trying to use this weapon to slow africa down

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

"Get rid of Islam? Then Christianity!?"

You people are crazy. White Jesus allows them to control people! It ain't goin nowhere! What are you gonna replace it with? Human laws?

"We'll figure that out once the religons are gone" :mjlol:

Their Christianity keeps you docile.
Correct Islam makes you ready to fight back.

How can you cosign more euro\western influence.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:dwillhuh:

"Get rid of Islam? Then Christianity!?"

You people are crazy. White Jesus allows them to control people! It ain't goin nowhere! What are you gonna replace it with? Human laws?

"We'll figure that out once the religons are gone" :mjlol:

Their Christianity keeps you docile.
Correct Islam makes you ready to fight back.

How can you cosign more euro\western influence.

fukk all those religions :yeshrug:
Replace em with a constructive, Black Empowerment approach and watch africa rise

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Random terrorist attacks(that happen everywhere literally) does not equal the country being war torn due to having weak national security.. Even with that terrorist attack, France is still more "peaceful" and has a better national security than say Syria, Mali or Iraq.

And why the hell is Greece doing that?:mjlol:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Get rid of Christianity next but for now I applaud this move, Islam is the greater evil and more detrimental to black Africans.

Still a long way to go, but step in right direction.

You're going to have to elaborate. Because like I said Islam not only came to West Africa peacefully unlike Christianity, but many Islamic empires thrived in West Africa like Ghana, Mali and Songhai compared to the early Christian states.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
You're going to have to elaborate. Because like I said Islam not only came to West Africa peacefully unlike Christianity, but many Islamic empires thrived in West Africa like Ghana, Mali and Songhai compared to the early Christian states.

Islam's earlier reputation and how it affected black African countries in the past has no tangible bearing on the world today. Today, Islam is detrimental to our prosperity, it invites extremist groups with much less resistance compared to other faiths. Not always necessarily due to fear of death but because these extremists often have scriptural backing for their pseudo-arguments. Muslims are known for their resolute devotion, if someone was truly corrupting the Quran, they would completely denounce it.

The primary reason it's bad for black Africans, is because it is Arab Imperialism, much like Modern Christianity is European Imperialism.
Instead of colonizing your land, they colonize your mind and soul so they can then take your land easier.

You know of the countless examples of How blacks are treated in Muslim countries that are not majority black, so I won't list them.

The Middle East has been a war torn shythole for the better of a millennia and a consequence of that is that refugees from that area have been migrating to other countries causing problems.

I absolutely do not, want the same thing for black Africa. Widespread Islam would just ease the process.

Christianity is more liberal, it is easily the lesser evil, I don't know how anyone can refute this.
If one decide to leave Christianity in Africa, they will have social stigma attached to them that's it. If a Muslim decides not to wear a hijab... You get the picture.

Christianity has to go to the bushes too, but Islam has more harmful consequences.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Islam's earlier reputation and how it affected black African countries in the past has no tangible bearing on the world today. Today, Islam is detrimental to our prosperity, it invites extremist groups with much less resistance compared to other faiths. Not always necessarily due to fear of death but because these extremists often have scriptural backing for their pseudo-arguments. Muslims are known for their resolute devotion, if someone was truly corrupting the Quran, they would completely denounce it.
But Muslims do denounce it, because its wahhabism...

The primary reason it's bad for black Africans, is because it is Arab Imperialism, much like Modern Christianity is European Imperialism.
Instead of colonizing your land, they colonize your mind and soul so they can then take your land easier.
Besides Northwest Africa(which many don't consider "black Africa"), there was never any "Arab Imperialism" in the rest of Africa....

You know of the countless examples of How blacks are treated in Muslim countries that are not majority black, so I won't list them.
True.
The Middle East has been a war torn shythole for the better of a millennia and a consequence of that is that refugees from that area have been migrating to other countries causing problems.

The same can be said for some Christian African countries like Democratic Republic of Congo, South Sudan, Mozambique and others. See how that logic works? Hell, Angola has one of the most brutal and longest lasting civil wars in Africa... Outside of Libya, Mali, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Sudan, Northern Nigeria, Afghanistan and Pakistan most of the Muslim world is stable.

I absolutely do not, want the same thing for black Africa. Widespread Islam would just ease the process.

Christianity is more liberal, it is easily the lesser evil, I don't know how anyone can refute this.
If one decide to leave Christianity in Africa, they will have social stigma attached to them that's it. If a Muslim decides not to wear a hijab... You get the picture.

Christianity has to go to the bushes too, but Islam has more harmful consequences.

I agree, which is why I would never convert to Islam.