Angela Rye Triggered Vs Dr. Jill Stein, Peak Democratic Shilling!!

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Jill Stein don't even know how many members of Congress it is and y'all goofies eat it up, because y'all don't know either. Where are the Green Party members that's running for Congress seats in The House and Senate, as well as running on the state level to be taking serious?

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
If any of you think Jill stein said anything of substance I feel sorry for you. If any of you have issues with how Angela checked her then fukk you and your mama. You have to check these grifters both black and white with facts and not allow them to regurgitate word salad talking points. I see the cac agents and ignorant c00ns already heavy in this thread.
Facts

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps

This captures how heated the interview got. Angela Rye is very emotionally immature.

@Busted_Toes can you post this in the OP for people who don’t wanna watch the whole interview?

She was trying to shyt on Stein but Stein lit her ass up :laff:

I don’t even think Charla or Envy talked for the first 15-20 minutes. She told Angela twice she was parroting white supremacy talking points and had her looking dumb :laff:

After the clip ends she continues to check Angela Rye. She talked for like 9 minutes straight just dropping gems on her :laff: Angela was pissed.

Charla asked her to give her website and Angela Rye was heated. Charla said this was a good debate and she was like but this wasn’t supposed to be a debate!!:skip:

Notice when she tells her she’s parroting white supremacy talking points nobody in the room says anything accept the two women. :mjlol:

lib123

All Star
Daps
She was trying to shyt on Stein but Stein lit her ass up :laff:

I don’t even think Charla or Envy talked for the first 15-20 minutes. She told Angela twice she was parroting white supremacy talking points and had her looking dumb :laff:

After the clip ends she continues to check Angela Rye. She talked for like 9 minutes straight just dropping gems on her :laff: Angela was pissed.

Charla asked her to give her website and Angela Rye was heated. Charla said this was a good debate and she was like but this wasn’t supposed to be a debate!!:skip:

Notice when she tells her she’s parroting white supremacy talking points nobody in the room says anything accept the two women. :mjlol:

Lol facts. Angela Rye knows if Trump wins again and Kamala gets lower black turnout the Democratic Party will bush ppl like her.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
1st 60 seconds, killed it. Unfortunately, she has those allegations of taking money from Russians. So "people power" isn't the slogan she wants it to be.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Real talk.

I like that Butch basically addressed those "nO tAngIblEs nO vOtE" clowns by saying what a vote for the green party would mean for black people.

Even if the greens don't win, the point is to show that their policies are popular. They're a barometer for how popular progressive policies are.

You want reparations? There's a party literally doing that with a black intellectual as the running mate. Don't stay home, VOTE.
Die slow faggit