Chicago Sky Sit Angel Reese For The Rest Of The Season In An Effort To Tank For A Top 3 Pick

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Yea might I said CLEARLY cuz I don’t go off of social media and message boards I’m outside with AAU and NCAA coaches etc and saying the things anonymously on a message board that they say in real life but won’t say publicly lol
Yeah I’m in the mix a little and my nephew is actually in AAU ball now, so? We talk basketball all day and the bottom line is that I don’t hear this talk you speak of. I actually WATCH the games and come to my own conclusions regardless of what any coaches might say, like they aren’t biased and assess players wrong all of the time. You clearly don’t watch with an unbiased eye. If you did, your post would look different. There’s nothing wrong with thinking Clark is better, at all. But what you posted is pure garbage. I bet you hate Angel and love Clark just because.

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nobody wants to talk defense, leadership, and advanced stats unless it favors the player who's game is only offense oriented :wow:

CLARKS PER RANKING
JUMPED BY 16 SPOTS
AFTER YESTERDAY'S GAME...
(STILL TRAILING ANGEL BY 19 SPOTS)

WATCH EVERYONE WHO HAS
BEEN IGNORING ADVANCED STATS
BEGAN TO PROP THEM UP
IF CLARK KEEPS RISING.

:devil:
:evil:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps

CLARKS PER RANKING
JUMPED BY 16 SPOTS
AFTER YESTERDAY'S GAME...
(STILL TRAILING ANGEL BY 19 SPOTS)

WATCH EVERYONE WHO HAS
BEEN IGNORING ADVANCED STATS
BEGAN TO PROP THEM UP
IF CLARK KEEPS RISING.

2 days ago records decided ROTY when Fever was ahead, today they don't now that Sky is ahead of the fever. Ol' switcheroo :wow:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Look at this discourse and you can see why people are telling Angel to continuing getting her doubled doubles.

It’s not enough to just get the record. She gotta make it the story of the league to get her proper credit. Some of these goofies don’t realize she’s inherently at a disadvantage when it comes to narrative

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Look at this discourse and you can see why people are telling Angel to continuing getting her doubled doubles.

It’s not enough to just get the record. She gotta make it the story of the league to get her proper credit. Some of these goofies don’t realize she’s inherently at a disadvantage when it comes to narrative

EVERY REAL BLACK PERSON KNOWS
YOU HAVE TO BE AT LEAST 2X BETTER
THAN YOUR WHITE COUNTERPARTS IN THIS COUNTRY.

ANGEL NEEDS TO
CRUSH THE DBL DBL STREAK RECORD,
BREAK THE REBOUND PER GAME RECORD
AND BREAK THE RECORD FOR
MOST DBL DBLS IN A SEASON....

OH YEA, MAKE THE PLAYOFFS TOO
AND THEY STILL GONNA TRY TO ROB HER.