Angel Reese 18 & 11....WNBA Rookie Record: 9 Straight Double Doubles

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Was wild to me how far she fell in the draft. I didn't understand it.

She's a very good defender and rebounder but she's shooting 35% on mostly close range shots as a big and looks bad doing it. Can't point to one good offensive game in a loss as proof she's turned that around when in the first week of June she went 2-9, 3-12, and 5-17 (26% shooting as a close-range BIG) in three consecutive games.

I honestly don't know enough about the WNBA to know if she can have a dominant impact as a defender/rebounder alone even if she doesn't develop an offensive game. But her limited scoring skill and lack of any real foundation to improve there is why she fell so far.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
She still mid af
Negged.

Anywho, bae gunning for ROY:wow:.

To keep it a buck, as long as Caitlyn's gravity doesn't translate to her teammates actually making their damn shots, Angel is the better player.

If old girl gets a jumper and learns to use finesse around the rim, it's over for the league. She'd rival A'ja for best player in the league.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
She's a very good defender and rebounder but she's shooting 35% on mostly close range shots as a big and looks bad doing it. Can't point to one good offensive game in a loss as proof she's turned that around when in the first week of June she went 2-9, 3-12, and 5-17 (26% shooting as a close-range BIG) in three consecutive games.

I honestly don't know enough about the WNBA to know if she can have a dominant impact as a defender/rebounder alone even if she doesn't develop an offensive game. But her limited scoring skill and lack of any real foundation to improve there is why she fell so far.
She was drafted 7th. 7th! That's absurd. She was at min... The 3rd best prospect.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Negged.

Anywho, bae gunning for ROY:wow:.

To keep it a buck, as long as Caitlyn's gravity doesn't translate to her teammates actually making their damn shots, Angel is the better player.

If old girl gets a jumper and learns to use finesse around the rim, it's over for the league. She'd rival A'ja for best player in the league.
I would like to see Angel workout in the off-season with Aja... It would do wonders for her game... Aja's skills are on another planet . Angel has the natural ability to make that leap one day