Angel Reese Leads The WNBA In Rebounds. WNBA ALL TIME Season Record: 10 Straight Double Doubles

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Great game from Angel, but Chicago has still lost 4 of 5 (Not Angel's fault)....I wish yall would stop comparing Angel to Clark....Clark is a primary option...Teams are game planning for her...Angel is like the 4th option......I believe both players will be successful.

Last edited:

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Great game from Angel, but Chicago has still lost 4 of 5....I wish yall would stop comparing Angel to Clark....Clark is a primary option...Teams are game planning for her...Angel is like the 4th option......I believe both players will be successful.
The comparison is inevitable....on a smaller scale of Magic and Bird but based on history....the championship NCAA game that brought this hype to the WNBA... it's a given they will be compared

I'm a fan of CC just in terms of the way she has elevated the women's game..... even the vets give her that respect.

Clark has a chance to be a great player.... nobody in the media has said less.....but at this point Angel's physical gifts and rebounding is putting her on top of the rookies

Daps
Great game from Angel, but Chicago has still lost 4 of 5....I wish yall would stop comparing Angel to Clark....Clark is a primary option...Teams are game planning for her...Angel is like the 4th option......I believe both players will be successful.
They lost 4 of 5 because their guards refuse to pass to the bigs also Angel gets the toughest defensive matchup every game while still putting up double doubles. all around she has the better game imo and she consistently shows up against the best teams in the league.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
She's a very good defender and rebounder but she's shooting 35% on mostly close range shots as a big and looks bad doing it. Can't point to one good offensive game in a loss as proof she's turned that around when in the first week of June she went 2-9, 3-12, and 5-17 (26% shooting as a close-range BIG) in three consecutive games.

I honestly don't know enough about the WNBA to know if she can have a dominant impact as a defender/rebounder alone even if she doesn't develop an offensive game. But her limited scoring skill and lack of any real foundation to improve there is why she fell so far.

then why u been dikkriding Caitlin Clark so hard?

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
I’ve noticed in the W, wings tend to make an easier transition form college to the league than guards do

Whereas in the NBA it tends to be the opposite a lil bit :patrice:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
then why u been dikkriding Caitlin Clark so hard?

I've barely discussed Caitlin Clark's play at all, and when I did it was her play in college. I haven't made a single comment about Caitlin Clark's play since she entered the WNBA. You created an entire narrative inside you own mind, as you tend to do.