Angel Reese Leads The WNBA In Rebounds. WNBA ALL TIME Season Record: 10 Straight Double Doubles

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Great game from Angel, but Chicago has still lost 4 of 5....I wish yall would stop comparing Angel to Clark....Clark is a primary option...Teams are game planning for her...Angel is like the 4th option......I believe both players will be successful.

fukk Caitlin Jenner Clark and fukk Drake

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

You just can't teach size.

Her defense makes it seem like she's playing against kids. These women who try to get switch ups on her are simply too slow to mix her up against her quick hands. That's a winning player right there.

It's not shown here, but with her point guard background and good court vision/handle she can really be a monster on offense. Her midrange and finishing ability are the only thing holding her back from unlocking it. Her handle and court vision at that size are enormous swing factors.

Last edited:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
She's a very good defender and rebounder but she's shooting 35% on mostly close range shots as a big and looks bad doing it. Can't point to one good offensive game in a loss as proof she's turned that around when in the first week of June she went 2-9, 3-12, and 5-17 (26% shooting as a close-range BIG) in three consecutive games.

I honestly don't know enough about the WNBA to know if she can have a dominant impact as a defender/rebounder alone even if she doesn't develop an offensive game. But her limited scoring skill and lack of any real foundation to improve there is why she fell so far.
If you’re not watching games, why even give an opinion? By the way, she’s up to 39% from the field, and the 20pts she scored yesterday was against the best defensive team in the league with a front court that’s 6’4”, 6’3” and 6’2” and the two who are matched up against her outweigh her by 40-50lbs.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If you’re not watching games, why even give an opinion? By the way, she’s up to 39% from the field, and the 20pts she scored yesterday was against the best defensive team in the league with a front court that’s 6’4”, 6’3” and 6’2” and the two who are matched up against her outweigh her by 40-50lbs.

:mjlol:THATS HIS SCHTICK

HE DOES IT WITH THE NBA ALL THE TIME.
DONT WATCH GAMES AND
JUST POST NUMBERS.

:devil:
:evil:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Great game from Angel, but Chicago has still lost 4 of 5....I wish yall would stop comparing Angel to Clark....Clark is a primary option...Teams are game planning for her...Angel is like the 4th option......I believe both players will be successful.
Another person who doesn’t know what they’re talking about. Who are the three options ahead of Angel? :jbhmm: