Andrew Yang (Former 2020 Presidential Candidate): What's his future? #YangGang :lupe:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
12 grand is enough that you wont starve but not too much that you now have an incentive to still work and succeed.

He also gives the math in which the government is going to get some of that money back + people already on public assistance are just getting the difference + etc

He's thought this stuff out. I'm glad he's going to be in the debate in June.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He also gives the math in which the government is going to get some of that money back + people already on public assistance are just getting the difference + etc

Yep we need his message out there, Technology is not stopping for anyone :francis:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Im all in on yang, hes the only one speaking the truth everyone too shook to talk about. Retraining does not work for the vast majority of Americans, once retail and service jobs start getting that work this country will descend into anarchy. Even if he does not win we need Yangs message out there
Basically to push other candidates further to the left and more progressive, sort of like what Bernie did in 2016.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

So from your perspective what's the ceiling for Andrew Yang?

Howard Dean or are we looking a potential Bernie Sanders if enough momentum picks up his message.

I'm surprised TYT isnt giving him more steady coverage.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
So from your perspective what's the ceiling for Andrew Yang?

Howard Dean or are we looking a potential Bernie Sanders if enough momentum picks up his message.

I'm surprised TYT isnt giving him more steady coverage.

He's on track to make the debate in June

Let's see how he does in the summer months

Bernie caught fire in the summer and fall of 2015, he was filling parks and stadiums and he got no media coverage until like September 2015