Andrew Yang (Former 2020 Presidential Candidate): What's his future? #YangGang :lupe:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
His only chance at national publicity is doing decently in the early primaries.

Not very optimistic

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Was finally able to listen to his Rogan appearance. I know Rogan has his faults, but its worth listening to get a sense of Yang. I get that he has basically no chance, but if he can build up enough support in Iowa to at least poll decently there you never know.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
:francis: Him and Inslee are the best candidates that will go the least amount of distance, sad to say.

Good dudes with good policy, but they're DOA and I don't even think they'll make a debate.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
it's a neoliberal trap brehs

That's my only concern when it comes to UBI. If there was a legal, uncomplicated way to prevent all businesses from artificially raising prices, then 1k extra a month would help out, well, 95% of Americans.
$1000 extra a month, sounds nice as hell:wow: Unfortunately, businesses would raise the price of their products and Landlords may raise rent.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im all in on yang, hes the only one speaking the truth everyone too shook to talk about. Retraining does not work for the vast majority of Americans, once retail and service jobs start getting that work this country will descend into anarchy. Even if he does not win we need Yangs message out there