Andrew Yang (Former 2020 Presidential Candidate): What's his future? #YangGang :lupe:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
then we lose are only economic edge. Nations give us sweethearts deals and allow us to abuse their resources because they don't want problems :demonic:

i'm not comfortable framing our relationships around the world in such a simple and brutish way.

Our military is so big we could cut $200 billion from the budget and still be the biggest military by far. :hhh:

How do you propose replacing those jobs?

Serious question. One you'll have to answer when deplacing workers.

we are building shyt that the military does not want or need because it creates jobs.
those jobs should not exist but congressman keep them going so they can get re-elected.

The U.S. outpaces all other nations in military expenditures. World military spending totaled more than $1.6 trillion in 2015. The U.S. accounted for 37 percent of the total.
U.S. military expenditures are roughly the size of the next seven largest military budgets around the world, combined.
U.S. Military Spending vs. the World

cOC26Qp.gif

i think America can cut AT LEAST 5% of its military budget.
that money could do wonderful things around the nation.

Not to mention all the DARPA projects we got going. We're making a lot of bank and R&D.

dope DARPA podcast:
Voices from DARPA

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My thing is, where will all this money come from and what are his other talking points besides UBI?
We have the money I wish people would start asking this when it comes to war no one ask any questions smh.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thing is this would actually grow the economy when people can take risks and start companies without the fear of failure destroying them.
Same, i want his ideas to at least hit the mainstream.

Agreed as he said in the interview we are decades behind everyone else in the west with how we think politically and economically.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Wat he says makes sense and his UBI is a great idea.

But he is not gettin that shyt done with congress unless he comes in with a democratic super majority.
I feel like if he can really push the point that this will help middle America truckers, and communities that depend on the trucking industry to survive (which is what he's been doing) there might be a chance. One in a million, but a chance.

He'll have a harder time getting acknowledged by the DNC and such. CNN still refusing to acknowledge him :russ: