Andrew Yang (Former 2020 Presidential Candidate): What's his future? #YangGang :lupe:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
First it's the Republican platform doesn't bother you.

But now it just doesn't personally affect you.

:mjlit:

I live in California, it doesn't personally affect me either, but it's still obviously a problem.
:hhh:
What about the republican platform outside of keeping poor people poor, keeping blacks down, and disproportionately favoring the top 1% should I be outraged about?

It doesn't personally affect me, therefore I'm not overly bothered by most of what they do. That shyts coherent as fukk.

So please enlighten me why voting for what's in the best interest of me and my family is what's wrong with liberals?
:mjlol:

This is why you guys don't have nice things. Getting mad at nikkas who consistently vote liberal because they don't share your struggles.:francis:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Fine with the status quo because you are doing well. :snoop:
Isn't this the majority white person's stance on racism? The majority male stance on sexism? The majority rich person's stance on poor people? Advance and think about society as a whole.
Seems to be that you're making an article built fantasy. There is no conservative status quo that isn't built around oppression.

I'm a black male. Unlike you, I don't play these stupid mind games and vote liberal because that's in my best interest.

Be mad that I have the luxury to vote liberal out of choice and not out of necessity. :mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Seems to be that you're making an article built fantasy. There is no conservative status quo that isn't built around oppression.

I'm a black male. Unlike you, I don't play these stupid mind games and vote liberal because that's in my best interest.

Be mad that I have the luxury to vote liberal out of choice and not out of necessity. :mjlol:
Thinking about what is best for society at large is labeled as mind games? Maybe you need to increase your mental capacity? lol

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Thinking about what is best for society at large is labeled as mind games? Maybe you need to increase your mental capacity? lol
You're not identifying the problem.

I have no problem capitalism without the cism.

#HYON

But we don't have that here so I support social. Programs to help offset the burden.

Another post with you launching your ad hominem arguments, but nothing of substance. :comeon:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
And that's what I said in my first fukking post that you got all indignant about.

The fukk is wrong with you today? :gucci:
You look ridiculous saying you dont mind the Republican platform, other than the racism, wealthy pandering, and keeping poor people poor, when that's like %80 of the Republican platform.

It's like me saying "i wouldn't mind libertarian policy, if not for the fact I hate most libertarian policy"

:dahell:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hop on the train nikkas
Break-dancing-level-Asian-kid_o_136123.gif

#Yang2020

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You're not identifying the problem.

I have no problem capitalism without the cism.

#HYON

But we don't have that here so I support social. Programs to help offset the burden.

Another post with you launching your ad hominem arguments, but nothing of substance. :comeon:
Isn't it stupid that only one system can definite a country/society? Capitalism doesn't work in every case. Increasing shareholder wealth no matter what is detrimental to society and unsustainable in perpetuity. Maybe you should rethink your complete support for capitalism minus the 'cism.
And yeah, and saying I only give a fukk about me and mines is weak and definitely apart of the problem of overall society. Your family may include demographics you are unaware of.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You look ridiculous saying you dont mind the Republican platform, other than the racism, wealthy pandering, and keeping poor people poor, when that's like %80 of the Republican platform.

It's like me saying "i wouldn't mind libertarian policy, if not for the fact I hate most libertarian policy"

:dahell:
It's the same as me saying American Libertarian policy wouldn't be so bad if it didn't disregard the negative affects of racism.

Y'all so damn emotional. :hhh:

And again, I said I am not Bothered by most of what they DO.

As I said, a lot of what they do outside of that doesn't bother me because it doesn't affect me. You're attempting to make the argument that I shouldn't be aware of what actually affects me or shouldn't.

And then you're attempting to spin that into some argument saying I vote moderate or conservative. I don't.

Then suggest because I'm self aware about the affects of many of their policies they put into action suggests I don't vote based on how it affects my community as a whole.

Clown shyt. Y'all need to grow up. :umad:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Isn't it stupid that only one system can definite a country/society? Capitalism doesn't work in every case. Increasing shareholder wealth no matter what is detrimental to society and unsustainable in perpetuity. Maybe you should rethink your complete support for capitalism minus the 'cism.
And yeah, and saying I only give a fukk about me and mines is weak and definitely apart of the problem of overall society. Your family may include demographics you are unaware of.
I'm okay with winners and losers.

Everything else you're talking is just a strawman. :duck:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Y'all got to get your attacks straight.

Last week you're accusing me of being a SJW because of my stance on separating families.

Three weeks ago I was a SJW because I didn't agree with Supreme Court ruling with regard to "Religious freedom."

But now I'm only interested in myself and my family despite my post that got all of this going because I said I'd vote for his platform despite it not being directly targeted to my individual needs.

:rudy:

#LowerLearning

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Sounds good until you or yours is in the loser category. :francis:
I grew up in the losers category. :mindblown:

People should have the opportunity to rise up if they're capable and people should also have the ability to slide off the rails if they deserve it .:camdup:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Y'all got to get your attacks straight.

Last week you're accusing me of being a SJW because of my stance on separating families.

Three weeks ago I was a SJW because I didn't agree with Supreme Court ruling with regard to "Religious freedom."

But now I'm only interested in myself and my family despite my post that got all of this going because I said I'd vote for his platform despite it not being directly targeted to my individual needs.

:rudy:

#LowerLearning
Are you sure the people attacking you now are the same people attacking you about the other things you outlined or is this a false narrative?