Andrew Yang (Former 2020 Presidential Candidate): What's his future? #YangGang :lupe:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
For most of this run I figured if he could only get over the hump by Iowa he might have chance. I never thought he could get over that hump...but he's doing a hell of a lot better than I expected.
And now the fund raising explosion :wow:
Yang Gang
Bang Bang
:wow:

---

Superstar
Daps
I still feel that the president should have public service/government experience, like someone else said, trump should not be the norm moving forward

Secondly a grasp of multiple key issues presidents will need to have policies or positions for - jobs, taxes, foreign policy, social services, military, diplomacy, education, civil rights issues, criminal justice.

Yang has yet to branch out to many of these key areas, no strong proposals or views and of course he has no government experience - he’s just a much a self centered candidate running on privilege as I felt Beto and Buttigege are

The argument about service/government experience doesn't make any logical sense. If they wanted other requirements it would be there. D. Eisenhower if alive today would say :camby: to that idea. As there are no stats that say people with experience make better Presidents. None!

Second No other candidate has listed more proposals affecting the country on their platform than Yang has on his website.

Sounds like you aren't doing your research but making comments on other people's research instead of doing the research needed to make sound judgments.

Last edited:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
The fact anyone would consider voting for this man for president is dangerous. Wholly unqualified, don't let 2016 become a norm, electing people with no service in government.

You mean like Donald Trump?

And with that said serving in the gov't does not make you a better President.