Andrew Yang (Former 2020 Presidential Candidate): What's his future? #YangGang :lupe:

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Do you think theres a chance he's attempting to appeal to more center/center-right people b/c he needs to first do well in Iowa in order to even stay in the race?
This is his 2nd order tactic I'm finding. Dudes pulling Trump voters over in droves, and serial righties/pundits are failing at sniping at his audacity to challenge traditional capitalism, GDP concept, economic theory. He's too smart and vetted in these areas to debate....

Matter of fact he was a member of the winning debate team a couple years back. Asian Obama with the bars and a better Bernie with the brand.
#securethebag.

Black Sinatra

Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Agreed on his personality. It's a bit off-putting.
He's comfortable in the way Trump was...a kind of clearly recognizable non politician poise. I think it helps him. It's the look of a man that has preempted the possibilities...I know that look....its a confidence thing. Head to head.... he'd dust 45 in a debate.

Black Sinatra

Daps
Reppin
DSGB
he thinks there will be a revolt of sorts if we do nothing and admits this is part of why he's running

I support a UBI, but when you combine that with a guy like yang who is explicitly pro-market I think of more sinister motives behind this campaign. If you listen to him he will never criticize the market's ability to fix problems. Not surprised some of the alt-right types are behind him. They would gladly usher in an era of unchecked market forces for 1k a month
The pro market i
That's in addition to the other social safety net programs hes not eliminating things like social security, disability, snap etc. It makes sense imo.

UBI as a term is becoming the confusing part of the dividend concept.

Dividend- sum of money paid regularly (typically quarterly) by a company to its shareholders out of its profits (or reserves)

You aren't really "given" shyt... you're opting in to cash out on Americas innovation/wealth "currently acutely pointed upward"...as a shareholder/citizen/user/etc.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This poll don’t smell right..Sanders drop with young people is too ridiculous :usure: