Andrew Yang Breakfast Club Interview

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody give me a timestamp when Charlemange ask what he plan to do for black folk.

Special fund for HBCUs and releasing all those with non violent drug charges :manny: basically alot of the bernie social policies :yeshrug:

Hes not on the reparations wave so i understand if you not rocking with him but you should hear him out in regards to automation and UBI. Very real changes gonna be happening to the American economy that will definitely affect black folks heavily in regards to the trucking, retail and other mainline job industries. :manny:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Went on his website real quick and noticed he plans if elected to have policies for other groups like LGBTQ and Dreamers as well as trying to make Puerto Rico a state. I don't even see the HBCU thing you're talking about listed as one of his policies on his site I guess he doesn't care enough to even list it.
Our Policies - Andrew Yang for President
Special fund for HBCUs and releasing all those with non violent drug charges :manny: basically alot of the bernie social policies :yeshrug:

Hes not on the reparations wave so i understand if you not rocking with him but you should hear him out in regards to automation and UBI. Very real changes gonna be happening to the American economy that will definitely affect black folks heavily in regards to the trucking, retail and other mainline job industries. :manny:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went on his website real quick and noticed he plans if elected to have policies for other groups like LGBTQ and Dreamers as well as trying to make Puerto Rico a state. I don't even see the HBCU thing you're talking about listed as one of his policies on his site I guess he doesn't care enough to even list it.
Our Policies - Andrew Yang for President

Thats just what he said in the interview, maybe he did not list as priority :francis: ill double check.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
This guy should get with someone who is more charismatic. Charisma is the #1 quality that most people are going to vote on. I could support Sanders/Yang Booker/Yang Kamala/Yang because dude is smart as hell, but as intelligent as he is, he won't be able to reach the masses.

:salute: tho