Veteran
Bushed
Daps
@UWasntThere

His Father and Grand Father

A warning to the PAWGers

79620341-12926805-image-a-15_1704386962325.jpg

images

This is the one example of an FBA biracial turning out to be a massive c00n white supremacist.

Usually it's the Doja Cat mixture where the father is African.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I have never respected anyone with a last name like Tate, I don't think I can :skip:

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
Between shyt like this, what's going on in Europe, Trump being up in the polls, far right government in Israel, etc., it's definitely looking bad.

Lot of powerful people pushing white nationalism/far-right ideology. Which has always been true but the Internet really amps it up.
The internet is the worst thing to happen to humanity

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
These far right activists/supporters don’t want non whites to immigrate to western countries but they also don’t want to see African, South American and Asian countries rising, prospering and thriving:dead:

all of them are jealous haters/sociopaths/gaslighters seething with insecurity, resentment and fear. They are deep down very afraid of us and don’t want us to take over. Their superiority complex is really an inferiority complex

They want 🟤⚫🟡🟠 people to be helpless and hopeless second class citizens everywhere….while them (⚪)️are :dj2:
True. These Supremacists are only happy when they see everyone beneath them economically and socially.

I believe most white folks just can't accept being equal to Indians, Blacks, Asians and all. Their existence and meaning of happiness is attached to being the superior race who always gets the best.