Andrew Tate on Iceland: “Very Few Hard R’s”

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
These far right activists/supporters don’t want non whites to immigrate to western countries but they don’t want to see any African,South American and Asian country rising and thriving:dead:

They want 🟤⚫🟡🟠 people to be helpless and hopeless second class citizens while ⚪️are :dj2:
Yes it's a wholly unrealistic situation. Which is why it will come to ahead.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Yes it's a wholly unrealistic situation. Which is why it will come to ahead.
These people ( far right ⬜⚪️supremacists) are insane, petty, insecure and resentful. Their need to control everything comes from fear, they want things to go their way all the time, it’s not realistic. In their minds ⚪️should never take Ls

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
His sis is aight tho

addbf8bf36988af1.png
His sister can get fukked

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Between shyt like this, what's going on in Europe, Trump being up in the polls, far right government in Israel, etc., it's definitely looking bad.

Lot of powerful people pushing white nationalism/far-right ideology. Which has always been true but the Internet really amps it up.
You sound scared? :mjlol:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
HE said he loves and cherishes his pops and that he was always in his life from day one... :yeshrug:
I’m not too invested in Tate’s life story but from what I gathered, his father was a nomadic master chess player that was hardly there. After his parents divorced, he was raised mainly by his white mom in some projects in the UK.

Again, I may be wrong but it sounds like he would sporadically pop up now and again, which would explain (but not excuse) his self hate.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I’m not too invested in Tate’s life story but from what I gathered, his father was a nomadic master chess player that was hardly there. After his parents divorced, he was raised mainly by his white mom in some projects in the UK.

Again, I may be wrong but it sounds like he would sporadically pop up now and again, which would explain (but not excuse) his self hate.

Doja cat, Tate, it seems like if the mixed kid black side screwed up there’s def self hate there.

Wonder if it’s the same if the white dad wasn’t there but black mom was?🤔

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Doja cat, Tate, it seems like if the mixed kid black side screwed up there’s def self hate there.

Wonder if it’s the same if the white dad wasn’t there but black mom was?🤔

Of course it would be different. Nature vs nurture.