Andrew Tate on Iceland: “Very Few Hard R’s”

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You dudes digging through his family tree and shyt are way too online

the guy is an anti-black piece of shyt there is not much else to dig into there. Clarence Thomas is black as shyt and just as anti-black
It’s a discussion.

Someone asked for proof of his black father and the proof was provided. And if you read what was said not one post used his ‘blackness’ as an excuse for what he said.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I have never respected anyone with a last name like Tate, I don't think I can :skip:

tUrs-J.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So he’s speaking on himself not being there too then, right?

Doesnt this dude get arrested like every 3 months for sex trafficking or underaged chicks or something?

Come to find out this bald headed mulatto got a pappy thats black, and thats why hes acting out against black people:gucci:

I don’t think black people even think about this clown enough to be considered an opp to us… last I heard he hangs out with fruity youtubers and self snitches on himself by ordering pizzas while on the run in other countries for sex crimes.

Why tf would anyone care what he thinks

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
shyt is corny but it's dangerous.

They are radicalizing these cacs to commit mass shooting against innocent people.

Cacs, asians, etc are comfortable because they know we live in a “civilized” society where they dont have to fear the days of a kill squad of black men making them or a loved one “disappear” for their violations. In the “less civilized” world folks aint debating they on some “ok lets die” shyt

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
So he’s speaking on himself not being there too then, right?

Doesnt this dude get arrested like every 3 months for sex trafficking or underaged chicks or something?

Come to find out this bald headed mulatto got a pappy thats black, and thats why hes acting out against black people:gucci:

I don’t think black people even think about this clown enough to be considered an opp to us… last I heard he hangs out with fruity youtubers and self snitches on himself by ordering pizzas while on the run in other countries for sex crimes.

Why tf would anyone care what he thinks

Non blacks and the c00n sector know black people are low hanging fruit who will yield a low risk higj reward chance of going viral.

Numero Deux

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Unapproachable East
True. These Supremacists are only happy when they see everyone beneath them economically and socially.

I believe most white folks just can't accept being equal to Indians, Blacks, Asians and all. Their existence and meaning of happiness is attached to being the superior race who always gets the best.

They would not even be happy for very long even if they did achieve that. They would soon be reminded that they actually hate each other and be at each other's throats in competition for everything.

Just look at Europe's history from the days of antiquity (Greeks vs Latins vs Germanics vs Celts vs Slavs etc) to dragging nearly every nation into 2 World Wars.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
You can hard R as much as you like Mr Tate...DNA is undefeated. Ask your mother.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Andrew comes off to me as one of those "Hate us, cause he ain't us" type mixed kids. I knew a few mixed kids that were accepted heavy. They might have been mixed but they were black first. The ones that weren't were habitual line steppers on some "my mom's white too", Cablanasian type shyt.

This dude right here would have gotten clowned HEAVY by brehs

EgHyj.oq1b.2-small-3-Andrew-Tate-On-Ultimate-T.jpg

So naturally those people became his enemy, and when white folks accepted him he ran with it. When white folks talked shyt...he co-signed it because of his past experiences. If you want to be ambiguous why talk about black people at all? Keep your talking points neutral and just keep talking about how hoes aint shyt. :yeshrug: