Andrew Tate on Iceland: “Very Few Hard R’s”

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep telling folks, until people and the government start holding Mark and now Elon accountable for letting this shyt live on their platforms, we’re in for a very bleak future.

Meta and Twitter should be shut down or drastically cleaned up.

You have to realize, it's going to exist somewhere. If there's a will there's a way. The white man has demonstrated time and time again that he is the enemy of the black man, you really think taking away his twitter or facebook is going to make him think otherwise? Those old crackers arranging mob lynchings didn't do that through twitter. We need to permanently separate from these savages. It's the only answer.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Tate is y'alls man.

Iceland also has a ton of guns in civilian hands. 1/3 Icelanders are strapped, and violent crime us still rare.

I suspect many of their policies are simply not replicable in the states, though. Or many other places. Countries are just so different.

tbf at least 95% of them are hunting rifles. People aren't walking around with Glocks.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
This is what pawging breeds

800px-Reden%C3%A7%C3%A3o.jpg
:dahell:

If I wasn't so disgusted, I'd post the pix of bf and ws and their nazi salutes. It's been posted before. please don't be intellectually dishonest.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i think biracials who procreate with white people should lose their black card actually. you gotta cut that shyt out, breh you bringing in more of them

Brotha I BEEN on that future Caucasian wave lol

I’m not knocking it but we gotta stop the stupid shyt

People running around calling Andrew Tate half black when his dad is half black lmao

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
if he isnt balding, it might be a reason why he cuts his hair so low. kinda hard to keep that white supremacy shyt rolling when your hair naps up like the people you hate

Reminds me of Brazilian soccer hero Ronaldo.

No one knew he had an afro till he retired from the sport and grew it out..always clean shaven :mjpls:

Even his father called him out :mjlol: