Andrew Tate on Iceland: “Very Few Hard R’s”

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Tate's White base has to be reminded that he's half Black. This is how you hurt him and cut his inflow of dollars.

Clearly Black is the worst thing to these troglodytes, so keep reminding Tate and his loyal incels that he's part Black.

keep repeating it till he loses whatever mind he has left and slits his own throat since theres no guns in the UK..

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
These far right activists/supporters don’t want non whites to immigrate to western countries but they also don’t want to see African, South American and Asian countries rising, prospering and thriving:dead:

all of them are jealous haters/sociopaths/gaslighters seething with insecurity, resentment and fear. They are deep down very afraid of us and don’t want us to take over. Their superiority complex is really an inferiority complex

They want 🟤⚫🟡🟠 people to be helpless and hopeless second class citizens everywhere….while them (⚪)️are :dj2:
YES. For whatever reason too many still don’t understand this. ⚪️ will never change.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Tate's White base has to be reminded that he's half Black. This is how you hurt him and cut his inflow of dollars.

Clearly Black is the worst thing to these troglodytes, so keep reminding Tate and his loyal incels that he's part Black.

keep repeating it till he loses whatever mind he has left and slits his own throat since theres no guns in the UK..
Lol they know, just like Candace Owens’ audience can see she is full Black.
It doesn’t matter because they are tools for ⚪️ and saying what they want to hear

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Lol they know, just like Candace Owens’ audience can see she is full Black.
It doesn’t matter because they are tools for ⚪️ and saying what they want to hear

It's to hurt Tate himself and leave his mind boggled and confused..the c00ns that run with cacs at some point forget theyre not cacs, and Tate is there now..he needs a constant reminder to fukk with his head..

Daps
You nikkas need to go outside. Y’all care about other nikkas on the internet way too much.

You even talking tough on a forum like I’m supposed to believe real tough guys post on fake hip hop forums lol. fukk out of here. I was minding my business before you goofies mentioned me in this forum. So you can get the fukk out of here and go back to stalking Andrew Tate.
Exactly. The dikkhead your responding to is everything wrong with thecoli. He's a fukking mentally ill moronic internet tough guy that has hallucinations in his bedroom and is obsessed with me to the point of wanting evidence of me doing homosexual acts.
This is who a lot of thecoli like and think is funny!?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It's to hurt Tate himself and leave his mind boggled and confused..the c00ns that run with cacs at some point forget theyre not cacs, and Tate is there now..he needs a constant reminder to fukk with his head..
No I mean, he’s acknowledged it himself.
The difference is he’s not in the US with the one drop rule racism. He’s purposely living his life in Europe and has a mixed look.
He has the acceptable aesthetic.
They know he’s 1/4 Black, he knows he’s 1/4 Black. Look at his brother. You can’t tell what that dude is lol

He’s off in Europe running his grift because that’s the perfect place for someone with his “look” to blend in.

Look at someone like Meghan Markle. She only got her “wake up call” because she joined the Royal Family. If she was still a regular woman dating another actor or business man the British wouldn’t have said shyt about her being mixed because of how pale she is. And like Zendaya. She is serious about acknowledging her Blackness, but if she weren’t, she’d be another woman who just blends in by looking “other”.

Part of the reason Tate has gotten away with this shyt for so long is because of what he looks like. He had millions of crazy white boys around the world rallying around him when he was arrested and they’re still spending their money on him/his…whatever he does.

I guess what I’m saying is the Tate brothers are like Vin Diesel. They are men with the mixed look who can integrate into “mainstream” society as “POC”/“other” and have their Blackness not be acknowledged.

The Tate’s are male “exoticals”.

Ol boy is still somehow relevant after being locked up and on house arrest after that online argument with the young white climate chick Greta.
He’s gonna be fine.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Ain’t no defending this bullshyt it’s all troll rage baiting to drive clicks. Say some ignorant over the top stuff and people will click. Just like that basic ass chick who said nigg_ and this whack ass politician in Missouri who keeps going viral for saying bullshyt.

I ended up blocking all of that divisive troll bullshyt

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He doesn’t hate anything. He’s just taking the post that he thinks will make him the most money. Most of his support base was already heavy Trump like, so this is his natural progression. This is all just money and attention for people like him. They know it’ll get people riled up and the focus on them.
No he obviously hates himself that was evident when we first heard of this dude on that dating show in the UK.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He doesn’t hate anything. He’s just taking the post that he thinks will make him the most money. Most of his support base was already heavy Trump like, so this is his natural progression. This is all just money and attention for people like him. They know it’ll get people riled up and the focus on them.
No he obviously hates himself that was evident when we first heard of this dude on that dating show in the UK.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

They know he is part black. He mentions his father in every podcast and interview he does.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I would have never thought in a million years being online talking man up bullshyt could make you so much money.

I swear I’ve seen like 3 of these dudes now. I wonder who’s the originator?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Everyone knows his father is black