Andrew Tate on Iceland: “Very Few Hard R’s”

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
If you’re a black person and haven’t deleted this app, you’re a part of the problem.

exactly these nikkas are worse than the racist because they should no better. Folks should literally be letting Twitter go bankrupt but nah

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:mjlol:
@The Wall Is Undefeated!
@NatiboyB
@Rayzah

Ya boy wylin'!

I posted the thread earlier. Dude's had their capes flapping hard for this tragic mulatto when he got those rape accusations.
I’m mad you
1. Are still paying attention to a guy you say you don’t agree with or like
2. Remembered the people they you say was defending him and mentioned us in an old thread, that I know I wasn’t checking for. I damn sure as hell wasn’t sitting around like “I wonder what Andrew Tate thinks about Juneteenth”.

3. The things he said that I agree with, I still agree with. This tweet however idgaf about. I’m not about to sit here and argue with you nikkas about this shyt no more. I’ll be happily married this summer and I still agree with KS, Anton Daniels, a lot of Andrew Tate and whoever else y’all don’t like.

My point is I don’t care what yall think of me or any of these dudes so don’t mention me no more

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I’m mad you
1. Are still paying attention to a guy you say you don’t agree with or like
2. Remembered the people they you say was defending him and mentioned us in an old thread, that I know I wasn’t checking for. I damn sure as hell wasn’t sitting around like “I wonder what Andrew Tate thinks about Juneteenth”.

3. The things he said that I agree with, I still agree with. This tweet however idgaf about. I’m not about to sit here and argue with you nikkas about this shyt no more. I’ll be happily married this summer and I still agree with KS, Anton Daniels, a lot of Andrew Tate and whoever else y’all don’t like.

My point is I don’t care what yall think of me or any of these dudes so don’t mention me no more

You a dude who needed to get punched in the mouth for being this much of a bytch. No wonder women don't give you the time of day.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
He has been dropping the N word every day it seems like.
He wants the attention…. Don’t get me wrong he’s clearly racist but this is rage bait. It’s like an internet troll culture thing where they just go racist as fukk because they have nothing else (aka deplatformed). He’s giving up going mainstream like he was almost before and he’s just gonna feed the racist trolls to stay alive.

Rayzah

Daps
You a dude who needed to get punched in the mouth for being this much of a bytch. No wonder women don't give you the time of day.
Huh? What are you talking about
I’m lost

Rayzah

Daps
bytch your dismissed, FOH.
You nikkas need to go outside. Y’all care about other nikkas on the internet way too much.

You even talking tough on a forum like I’m supposed to believe real tough guys post on fake hip hop forums lol. fukk out of here. I was minding my business before you goofies mentioned me in this forum. So you can get the fukk out of here and go back to stalking Andrew Tate.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The matrix must have activated his tragic mulatto c00n chip because wtf :mjlol:

Dude is just being edgy as fukk. Him and his brother disgusts me with some of the shyt I see they said. :smh:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
My experience with mixed people has been that they get angry faster than anyone else … which comes across as insane … that’s just my experience.
Have you ever spent nearly an hour trying to find a parking space, and no matter how hard you try, you just can’t fit in anywhere and get frustrated?

That’s how they feel towards life every single day.