Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The disinformation is just dizzying and fascinating, I hear people repeat the dumbest shyt on a daily basis, esp. in highly charged cases like this.

There's no promise he won't be released, but this case is almost like a federal indictment in the US, he's had his assets seized, and they have a case against him. This isn't like a local officer who arrested him for beating up his girlfriend. This was a pro active case, as opposed to a reactive one.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The disinformation is just dizzying and fascinating, I hear people repeat the dumbest shyt on a daily basis, esp. in highly charged cases like this.

There's no promise he won't be released, but this case is almost like a federal indictment in the US, he's had his assets seized, and they have a case against him. This isn't like a local officer who arrested him for beating up his girlfriend. This was a pro active case, as opposed to a reactive one.
After the 30days
They going to try and extend it to 180 days

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
honestly fam its sad.

i dont watch andrew tate or none of these redpill nikkas outside of whats posted on this site at times, though Ive watched the roommates podcast before.

but the shaming of people who watch or listen to them, despite how true some of the shyt say is mind-boggling. its no wonder why so many women are egomaniacs these days. the second somebody criticizes women or tells men some things they could use to attract women - they are labeled an incel or misogynistic. you never hear the word misandrist used though

wow

Tate definitely did say some real shyt when he wasn't being a provocateur :manny:

Ppl mad because he was 'brainwashing' their kids when they're the ones who left a spiritual/psychological vacuum in their kids' lives in the first place. Either you raise your kids, or they will seek guidance elsewhere.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Tate definitely did say some real shyt when he wasn't being a provocateur :manny:

Ppl mad because he was 'brainwashing' their kids when they're the ones who left a spiritual/psychological vacuum in their kids' lives in the first place. Either you raise your kids, or they will seek guidance elsewhere.

People are raising their kids, fact of the matter is, the very attractive and captivating platforms they spend a lot of time on is also where they're seeing his message most importantly it's being cosigned by their peers, like it or not, this weighs more than whatever their parents might be telling them. These platforms are extremely dangerous.

but I support your core argument that parents should raise their children.

:hubie:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
People are raising their kids, fact of the matter is, the very attractive and captivating platforms they spend a lot of time on is also where they're seeing his message most importantly it's being cosigned by their peers, like it or not, this weighs more than whatever their parents might be telling them. These platforms are extremely dangerous.

in our day, raising your seed meant actually spending time with them. not sticking a phone in their hands and letting them fukk off on youtube

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps

Most people don't raise their kids anymore.

2 centuries ago, the only voices your kids listened to on regular basis were yours and your closest people. The modern lifestyle and technology TOTALLY changed the game.

People need to stop thinking like we still in a world with just the radio.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Most people don't raise their kids anymore.

2 centuries ago, the only voices your kids listened to on regular basis were yours and your closest people. The modern lifestyle and technology TOTALLY changed the game.

People need to stop thinking like we still in a world with just the radio.

I'm of the opinion that no one under the age of 18 should be on social media, no exceptions.

:francis:

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
in our day, raising your seed meant actually spending time with them. not sticking a phone in their hands and letting them fukk off on youtube

Exactly. Kids are being raised by their peers now moreso than their parents. If it wasn't Andrew Tate, it would've been some other popular "influencer". Some doctors have argued that there is a parenting crisis going on right now.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Exactly. Kids are being raised by their peers now moreso than their parents. If it wasn't Andrew Tate, it would've been some other popular "influencer". Some doctors have argued that there is a parenting crisis going on right now.

this. I said before nobody wants to talk about the root cause, only all the accidents after they happen lol.

Soooo many folks thinking getting a good job and just buying shyt for kids = parenting.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
this. I said before nobody wants to talk about the root cause, only all the accidents after they happen lol.

Soooo many folks thinking getting a good job and just buying shyt for kids = parenting.
Children need rules and adults need roles or society breaks down.