Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

""""The daughter of a prominent Romanian politician claims disgraced influencer Andrew Tate contacted her and several classmates when they were young teens — trying to lure some with the promise of a date."

“I was contacted by Andrew Tate, the older of the Tate brothers, three years ago when I was just 16,” Daria Gușă told Romanian journalist Iosefina Pascal in an interview provided to The Post."""

Damn homie. This probably wHy they went after him. Over stepped his pimpin. And since he explained his Ops to everyone online, it was too easy. Hang yaself for clout brehs.
:dead: This dude was out here WYLIN! Tryna pimp teenage daughters of foreign politicians?

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
He rebranded into the Manosphere with MLM I’ll make you rich enterprise with insane amount of criminal baggage.

He really thought he was untouchable in Romania. Unless you’re in the upper echelon of elite corrupt politics and their circles (same as anywhere) you’re never untouchable. I bet he knew no-one powerful. Just bought off a couple of cops.

:wow: