Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
First time I ever seen a tate video was randomly when I was at a friends house and one of his duds randomly started going hard about how Tate was the truth, dude put his shyt on the big screen tv and everything :russ: he was married too

What's amazing to me is how many of these alt-right/red pill dudes are making $$$ from repeating the same old bullshyt. :wow:

They know there's an unending stream of incel males of all ages who obsess over this shyt

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
What's amazing to me is how many of these alt-right/red pill dudes are making $$$ from repeating the same old bullshyt. :wow:

They know there's an unending stream of incel males of all ages who obsess over this shyt
Idk breh. I wouldn’t consider this dude an incel, describing followers of these cats as all being incels is lowkey dismissing how much reach to all diff type of men they have

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Idk breh. I wouldn’t consider this dude an incel, describing followers of these cats as all being incels is lowkey dismissing how much reach to all diff type of men they have
honestly fam its sad.

i dont watch andrew tate or none of these redpill nikkas outside of whats posted on this site at times, though Ive watched the roommates podcast before.

but the shaming of people who watch or listen to them, despite how true some of the shyt say is mind-boggling. its no wonder why so many women are egomaniacs these days. the second somebody criticizes women or tells men some things they could use to attract women - they are labeled an incel or misogynistic. you never hear the word misandrist used though

wow

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
but the shaming of people who watch or listen to them, despite how true some of the shyt say is mind-boggling.

what kind of babble is that?

every moron says "true shyt" sometimes
SNXj5Wy.png
. even jack.

YOU should be ashamed of yourself posting that babble in these coli streets :ufdup:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
what kind of babble is that?

every moron says "true shyt" sometimes
SNXj5Wy.png
. even jack.

YOU should be ashamed of yourself posting that babble in these coli streets :ufdup:

stfu

Any man who actually deals with women knows that most of the shyt some one like Kevin Samuels says is true and sound advice for both men/women

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
stfu

Any man who actually deals with women knows that most of the shyt some one like Kevin Samuels says is true and sound advice for both men/women

Was he true when he said based on science black women are scientifically unattractive compared to white and other races of women?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
stfu

Any man who actually deals with women knows that most of the shyt some one like Kevin Samuels

0 hits for me talking about Kevin Samuels e-grow :francis:

says is true and sound advice for both men/women

I mean Tate. guy lies or exaggerates every two sentences.

Plenty of truth out there that isn't attached to dysfunction and criminality.

-

You should be ashamed that you are not ashamed. Shame on you :ufdup:for the shameful posts.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

""""The daughter of a prominent Romanian politician claims disgraced influencer Andrew Tate contacted her and several classmates when they were young teens — trying to lure some with the promise of a date."

“I was contacted by Andrew Tate, the older of the Tate brothers, three years ago when I was just 16,” Daria Gușă told Romanian journalist Iosefina Pascal in an interview provided to The Post."""

Damn homie. This probably wHy they went after him. Over stepped his pimpin. And since he explained his Ops to everyone online, it was too easy. Hang yaself for clout brehs.