Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
and I gotta add

This forum kinda gettin weird wit that gotcha moment shyt

Tate gets arrested and y’all beholding this as a L for the entire coli like nikkas was really vouching for this man

I’d understand if it was Charleston or sumn but cmon coli wasn’t fukkin wit this dude that heavy

Pandering on this forum is at an all time high

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Side with Mulattos who align themselves with white supremacists brehs...

I don't trust any of these manosphere types. A good number of them are being covertly financed by right wing billionaires to push frustrated young men into embracing right wing reactionary ideals.

There are legit grievances young men face in this society. And most of it is attributed to capitalism and the sense of alienation it causes. Any in depth analysis will point to this. But they don't want millions of angry young men potentially overthrowing their system so they use these manosphere/red pill types to exploit their ignorance.

Lol that’s not how that works and I wish ya’ll brehs would stop falling jnto that “it’s capitalism!” Nonsense

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And that's your answer. He thought it was a place where he could continue to get away from it.

The # of supporters he has in this thread still is fukking wild.
TLR clowns will support anyone that either
1.) Trashes women
2.) Trashes Jews
Or
3.) Trashes Gays

You can be a white supremacist that wants black genocide and also fits in either one of the above three categories and smart dumb nikkas will find a way to support you.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is amazing. :laff:

* Those of us (like me) who hadn't even heard about the back-and-forth are all hearing about it right now
* Those who were supporting Greta are all gloating right now
* If he goes down then the two events are going to be linked in his bio forever
* And the fact that responding to Greta is literally what got him caught up is :dead:

Look at his stan crying in my mentions. He literally negged me for posting about Greta dunking on Tate. :dahell:

Slow Moving reputation in post at the thread Andrew Tate arrested in Romania. Points: -5 Choke on a dikk hoe
5 minutes ago

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
and I gotta add

Tate gets arrested and y’all beholding this as a L for the entire coli like nikkas was really vouching for this man

I’d understand if it was Charleston or sumn but cmon coli wasn’t fukkin wit this dude that heavy

Breh, did you not read the thread? There are a dozen or more posters STILL defending him and I just caught a neg from a stan just because I laughed at the Greta joke. :what:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
and I gotta add

:comeon:If you do a title search in TLR his name is the subject of 7 pages worth of threads, not even counting today's news.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Breh, did you not read the thread? There are a dozen or more posters STILL defending him and I just caught a neg from a stan just because I laughed at the Greta joke. :what:
There’s posters who hate/defend everyone

There’s only a few figures on here that are universally revered, Tate most definitely is not one of them

Most replies itt are clowning him for winnin a Darwin Award, y’all kno damn well we ain’t fukkin wit him like that on here

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
and I gotta add

You know how these homotional Twitter agent :wrist:cels do bruh...

You agree with dude on one thing he says that makes you a human trafficking supporter...

Same shyt different day on TheBabble.com...